Chapter Twenty-Four

⚠️ TW ✨
This entire chapter is triggering. It involves the constant mentioning of the word r@pe (censored), gory and gruesome details, torture, as well as JK remembering his past. Read at your own risk.

---

"I-I can't d-do it," Jungkook wheezed as he pressed his back against the wall. When he saw Daniel in such close proximity, his body reacted as though the man of his nightmares had just touched him. He felt sick and as if he had just taken a dip in lava.

"You know, most r@pe victims don't get this kind of justice. Most r@pe victims don't get justice at all," Taehyung said, amusement in his voice, "consider yourself lucky."

"L-Lucky?" Jungkook stuttered, "I-I can't even...I-I can't even look at him."

"Because of the humiliation," Taehyung scoffed, "you think it's fear, it's really just humiliation. He humiliated you once, don't let him do it again."

Jungkook pressed his face to his palms as he tried to steady his breathing. Taehyung ignored him, opting for watching Daniel through the window. Why did rich people never invest in curtains? It's like they're asking to be robbed by saying hey! Look what I got!  It was how Taehyung got by when he was homeless as a child. Rich people were gullible, air-headed, and full of themselves.

Daniel tossed the keys to his Tesla into the dully rounded bowl in the entryway. He disappeared behind a corner before reappearing holding a bottle of liquor and crashing down on the couch in the living room. Taehyung watched with disgust as the man reached into his pocket and pulled out a small baggy of white powder.

"When should we go in?" Taehyung asked. "I have something planned."

The younger man didn't answer, making Taehyung roll his eyes and turn to look at the boy. "Jungkook."

Jungkook continued hiding his face in his hands and Taehyung sighed before grabbing the boy's wrists and pulling his hands away from his face. Jungkook looked up at him and Taehyung leaned down to kiss him, tasting the salty tears that came from his small panic attack.

"Stop being a pussy," the older man whispered as he pulled away, "you don't have to touch the blood, but this isn't my fight."

"I-I don't want t-to see him," Jungkook said.

"Well that means I went through the trouble of finding him and all those other guys for nothing," the redhead leaned away, "you above all know I don't like wasting my time or my money."

Jungkook stared at him with wide, teary eyes. If it were anyone else, Taehyung would have scoffed and knocked a gun against their head, but oddly enough, he had an alarmingly large amount of patience for the boy. Or at least enough patience to make him not want to shoot him on the spot. But even so, he couldn't deny that he was getting irritated with Jungkook. He had to remind himself that Jungkook wasn't a Family member; he wasn't trained to do something like this and trauma isn't something easily forgotten. He would know.

"I-I know..." Jungkook stammered out. "H-He won't touch me...r-right?"

Taehyung shook his head. "He won't."

---

Tingles of pleasure crept through Jungkook's body as he listened to the man of his nightmares plead and cry for Taehyung to leave him alone. He bounced his knee, unable to contain his nerves and excitement as he watched Taehyung carve the word R@PIST onto the man's back.

Daniel writhed around in his restraints, screaming so loud that his voice broke and fell dry. Jungkook watched from a distance, his eyes never leaving Taehyung's knife. He loved the way it tore into Daniel's skin, showing that he bled just like a human no matter how much of a monster Jungkook saw him as. It was a violent reminder that there were no such things as monsters, only humans.