Chapter Six

⚠️ Very short chapter ahead ⚠️

---

Taehyung wasn't stupid.

His IQ was actually quite high for a person who has never stepped foot in a classroom. 178 to be exact.

He planned his murders out thoroughly. He didn't just find someone and kill them the same day. He studied them, stalked them, watched their every move. He discovered their weird habits that no one knew about, he watched how long it took them to fall asleep and how they breathed in their sleep; he studied how they walk and if they pay attention to their surroundings; he knew their deepest desires and darkest secrets; he knew what they hated more than anything and what kept the hairs on their neck standing.

The process was quite intimate.

Quite beautiful, really.

Taehyung's victims weren't just normal people either. They were drug addicts, alcoholics, unfit and abusive parents, corrupt politicians and celebrities, and so on. However, there were times he killed carelessly - those were the times when he was having one of his rare psychotic episodes usually provoked by Jimin or Seokjin.

But this time, Taehyung was being thoughtful. This was going to be an intimate murder.

"He's been quiet recently" - bloodobsessed
5 minutes ago

The boy - Jeon Jungkook - was peculiar.

Taehyung would be lying if he hasn't spent most of his time reading the beautifully put-together fanfictions about him. The stories were in first person but the narrator was never named and it confused him how the lovely bloodobsessed could write such long and detailed chapters without ever mentioning the name of the narrator. But of course, he figured that Jungkook kept the narrator anonymous as a way to say that he - Jeon Jungkook - was, in fact, the narrator. It was a way to keep his privacy as well as expressing his most darkest desires without using someone's name to cover him up - it would lose the effect; the intimacy.

And Taehyung was flattered.

In some stories, Jungkook wrote about him as if he were a normal person and in others, he wrote more of the darker aspects of his infatuation. Taehyung preferred the darker ones. The ones where the narrator would let Red tie him up so Red could do anything he wanted to him. Or the ones where Red would tie a rope around the narrator's neck and roughly fuck him from behind while pulling the rope as far as he could.

"He could never pull far enough," bloodobsessed had written.

But Taehyung could definitely pull far enough; he could pull too much.

---

Taehyung has been neglecting his duties as a Crowned Member of the mafia. But when he was in the process of stalking his victims, he could be occupied for as long as a month. Lucky for him, Jungkook wasn't hard to figure out.

The OCD boy went by a strict schedule and Taehyung quickly caught on.

Sunday - stay inside
Monday - go outside
Tuesday - go outside
Wednesday - stay inside
Thursday - go outside
Friday - go outside
Saturday - go outside

It was a simple schedule.

As Taehyung stalked his victim's every move, he also realized Jungkook was a social pariah which would make it even easier to kill him. People didn't miss loners; people didn't miss people that they didn't know.

He wanted to toy with the boy and he was having fun doing it. The day Jimin hacked into his computer, he set a black screen over Jeon Jungkook's screen so it was visible to him. On the screen, typed in red letters were the words: "WE'RE WATCHING YOU". Taehyung had expected the boy to alert the cops, but once he started stalking him, the redhead realized Jeon Jungkook had no intention of calling them.

In fact, Jeon Jungkook didn't seem too bothered.

Then, just a day or two after the hacking, Jeon Jungkook wrote a short story where Red was stalking the narrator. Then he put at the end of the story: "I will update this if it comes true". He ended the story with Red sitting in his house.

Taehyung knew he was overthinking it, but maybe Jeon Jungkook had caught on.

As Taehyung forced Jimin to research more on the boy, Taehyung realized that Jeon Jungkook wasn't stupid either.

---

Word Count: 722

Sorry for this short chapter 😔

I haven't given many hints about his childhood, but does anyone have any ideas about Tae's childhood?