Chapter Twenty

"WHERE WILL I GET $500 MILLION?!" Mr. Jeon yelled.

Taehyung looked down at his watch as Namjoon sat down in front of the frantic old man. He had something important planned and didn't have time to play with Jungkook's father. He didn't want to say it was a date...he doesn't date, but it could definitely be considered a lovely bonding experience between him and the object of his sudden attraction.

"How much are your house and business worth, Mr. Jeon?" Namjoon asked.

The man stopped his frantic breathing as he glared at the leader of the family going as far as to bar his teeth and spit in front of Namjoon's shoes. The younger man didn't react, opting for staring at the middle-aged man with a serious expression.

Gosh, Taehyung was bored.

'Fifteen minutes'

"If you think I'll give you everything I worked hard for then you're fucking stupid!" The man seethed. Taehyung glanced at Namjoon, his lip twitching when he saw the man's expression darken.

"I understand you're a bit worked up considering the circumstances," Namjoon said in a condescending tone. "However, the sooner we work out a deal, the better chance you have of living."

A long silence passed between them but Taehyung knew what the man was going to say. There was no way Mr. Jeon would give up everything so fast. Little did he know, Mrs. Jeon was already giving them their $20.5 million home, she was selling and cashing their stocks, and Seokjin and Jimin were already preparing ownership of the man's business. The poor lady was adamant about giving them everything they asked for to get her husband back.

Taehyung was sure the angry man wouldn't be happy with his wife, but he couldn't wait to see how they become when they find themselves homeless with no money in the bank.

Would they beg Jungkook for help?

Would Jungkook want to help them?

For some reason, the redhead's mood darkened at the idea of his gullible human toy agreeing to help his abusers. He wanted to see them suffer and take away everything that made the Jeons, The Jeons was the way to do it. They'd be stripped of their identity and their dignity and the idea of them being kicked off of their high horse sent tingles of pleasure through Taehyung's body.

He wondered if Jungkook would react the same. He genuinely couldn't see the twisted boy wanting to help his parents considering how tight he hugged Taehyung last week. Yes, it's been a week since he's last seen Jungkook. He had planned to immediately hunt down Daniel so he and Jungkook could begin the second stage in his process: stalking. However, he found himself unconscious when Seokjin's personnel had knocked him out because he hadn't listened to the older man's instructions.

So he began his hunting the day after the blitz attack.

It wasn't hard to find Daniel Schneider. He was a preppy nineteen-year-old university student who would've easily been bullied in school if not for his rank on the social hierarchy. So Taehyung looked in the most obvious place a young, handsome, preppy boy like himself would be: buying drugs from one of The Family's rookie drug dealers.

It was just too easy.

The deranged man wondered how Jungkook would react when he saw Daniel. Would that oh-so-precious look of fear and panic wash over his face? Would his heart begin beating at an alarmingly fast rate? Would he cry?

Oh...the possibilities.

Taehyung shook his head as he forced himself out of his fantasies. He stopped zoning out at a good time as he heard,