Forward

Please read the disclaimer and the part that says "PLEASE READ THIS" further down. You don't have to read the rest if you don't want to.

THIS IS THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL!!!!!

Hello my lovely Poutats, I'm back with another banger. And this book is gonna be a complete 180 from all my other books.

I'm hyped about this one because I've been wanting to write a dark book for some time and after numerous failed attempts to write a new one, I finally decided to revive one of my old drafts. This book has been collecting dust in my drafts for a long time along with his brother (a yoonmin fanfic in the same universe as this one) and I decided to take this one out of my basement, dust it off, polish it up, and give it some fresh air.

As this book floated around my drafts, it kept getting darker and darker and it underwent a lot of plot changes; I would poke around with it and then leave it. I finally decided to stick with this plot and I'm honestly excited. However, I have to make a disclaimer.

𝖣 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖫 𝖠 𝖨 𝖬 𝖤 𝖱

A lot of the stuff in this book is very questionable and disturbing. So I just want to say that most of the dark thoughts, opinions, actions, or dialogue the characters may have, I most likely don't agree with. For example, in this fanfic, Taehyung recruits children to be part of the mafia and he does it in dark ways and he hates drug addicts. He actually kills them. I don't agree with putting children through trauma and I don't hate drug addicts.

People say when authors create characters, they put a little bit of themselves in each character. That is not the case.

I made the characters VERY DARK. For example, Seokjin has survival camps that put trainees through very traumatic stuff. A lot of you aren't gonna be happy with their personalities especially knowing that Seokjin is a drug addict in this book, Taehyung is a deranged serial killer, etc. I can guarantee that a lot of you won't be happy with the ending either, it's neither happy nor sad, just idk, unexpected. This isn't your average BTS mafia book where they shoot some people, eat dinner together and say how much they're grateful for each other. There are gonna be some character deaths.

I also believe that I've over-glorified OCD thanks to the media. So if anyone reading is clinically diagnosed with OCD, I sincerely apologize if I offended you in some way. But I'm not an ignorant asshole who just puts random mental illnesses and in a book. I also understand that mental illnesses are different for everyone and the way OCD is portrayed here might reflect the way someone in real life suffers from it. But still, I feel like I over-glorified it.

𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲!!!!!

I don't think it would be healthy to romanticize the relationship. Especially in the first stages. You will realize that their rapidly building relationship is solely based on JK's unhealthy infatuation and obsession with Tae and Tae's want to control and possess someone. The "relationship" isn't abusive by any means (as it progresses) but in the beginning, Tae will do things with the intention to set JK off because he gets off on JK's reactions. But as their relationship progresses, there will eventually be love between them as JK realizes that Tae both is and isn't who he imagined Tae would be and Tae realizes that he's beginning to show empathy towards JK.

I also want to warn you that it's sex first, love second. THE SEX IS CONSENSUAL. Though, in some chapters the consent is dubious. So both CON and DUBCON.

I don't want to spoil too much, I just wanted to warn you before we jump into the book. I didn't want you getting to a particular chapter and thinking "well the author is only writing this for unnecessary smut, there's no plot" trust me, that's not true. I don't like writing smut; in all of my books there are roughly 1-3 smut chapters so this book will probably have the most smut than any of my other works.

This book is very "off-the-edge". Gruesome scenes will be detailed or undetailed, it depends on how I'm feeling while writing it. There are gonna be things that are gonna make you mad or sad especially when considering the way the boys handle certain situations and their pasts.

I want to try and write about all their pasts or trauma but if I can't fit them into actual chapters, they will be bonus chapters at the end or in the possible sequel.

Keep in mind, this is a fanfiction/this is fiction/I'm pretty positive the BTS guys haven't killed anything but our hearts ❤ tho JK does tend to try to murder the other guys in their games 🤭😂

Yeah, I think that's it, the +INFORMATION will be published after this. The first 2 chapters are through the eyes of JK (the + INFO (excluding JK's information) and the prologue) and the following chapters are written in actual story format.

As for the Yoonmin fanfiction, I do plan to publish that one after this one ends. It will be the sequel to this one as it follows behind the ending. Don't hold me to my word though, prepare your hearts to be left on a major cliff hanger.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️
Some of these may not be added to the story so all of this can be considered a maybe list.
- MAJOR sado-masochism
- DUBCON (dubious consent)
- other mental illnesses such as Cluster B Personality Disorders¹, addiction, irrational paranoia
- serious things aren't taken seriously by characters
- mentions child abuse, child endangerment, child neglect, child abandonment, rape and molestation
- character death (note that it doesn't say MAJOR character)
- kidnapping
- mentions/basic detail of rape
- mentions drugs
- violence
- un/detailed gore

Go ahead and stock up on tissues, life vests, maybe check yourself into the hospital?, floaties, boats, raincoats, Advil because the roller coaster ride will begin shortly. Remember to keep your hands, heads, arms, legs, titties, asses, and penises inside the ride at all times and if you vomit on the person in front or beside of you, you are obligated to give them ALL of your BTS merch and money.

If you decide you want to sue me, well that sucks because I don't have any money 🤪💅

I'm just kidding, don't sue me 🥺🥺

If you decide you want to kill me, I honestly wouldn't mind. Just tell me the time, location, and date and expect me to be 5 minutes late. Please have pizza ready and minute maid so I can enjoy my last meal.

I'm just kidding...

...unless 👀

- supermochii x ❤✌