Chapter Fifteen

TW: mentions child molestation

---

There were steps that Taehyung realized he was absentmindedly taking while dealing with Jeon Jungkook.

The boy piqued his interest and he couldn't imagine ridding the world of him just yet. He wanted to take his time with the young boy, see all the ways he can send his new toy over the edge.

And the process itself was...exhilarating. However, Taehyung realized that the emotional and mental pain Jungkook was going through with Taehyung wasn't just pleasurable for himself, but also for Jungkook. Which made it all the more exciting.

"W-What is this?" The said boy asked, rubbing his index finger against the corner of the three papers stapled together.

Taehyung hummed as he pressed the top of his glass coke bottle against his lips. He finally stopped wearing a mask around the man. This was a way to make Jungkook feel more for Taehyung because this meant Jungkook now knew what he looked like. There was a slowly growing trust between the two.

And Taehyung wasn't quite sure where it came from.

"A contract," he answered simply, watching the way he shivered at the goosebumps forming on his hairless arms. He loved the reactions he got from the boy. Jimin never reacted this way.

'Stop comparing Jimin to him...'

"L-Like...like BDSM?"

"Kinda, but it's darker — there's more to it. Read it carefully, the fine print included. We have all day."

They really didn't have all day. Taehyung had to return to The Family to discuss contributions for this month with the Crowned Members. He knew he would probably be on the poorer side and would rather skip that boring process. They had to go through several gangs, subdivisions, and other members and work-places along with payments from presidents and other political persons and celebrities.

It was a long process and Taehyung knew he'd be scolded and punished for not contributing much. The minimum contributions members of The Family must be equal to $5,000 a month, both for individuals and subdivisions and gangs. They overcharged outsiders like politicians and celebrities depending on the favour asked, but that was because they knew they'd get their payment or the individual would face devastation.

But Taehyung would much rather be here, making his new toy shiver with just the sound of his voice.

Jungkook sat down at the stool behind his counter island and began reading the contract. Taehyung stayed put, watching the boy fidget as he tried to concentrate on his reading. He'd tuck his hair behind his ears and place his shaking fingers underneath his thick thighs. He'd shove his tongue in the inside of his cheek or bite the corner of his lip as he moved his bottom half side to side with his hands still underneath.

"You're tempting, Jungkook, but I think you should concentrate on the task at hand."

Jungkook shivered at the way his name sounded rolling off the redhead's tongue. Taehyung smirked.

"I-I can't concentrate...no-not with you staring at me."

Taehyung made no hint at moving and Jungkook quickly went back to reading the contract.

The contract was simply asking for permission to do all the things Taehyung wanted to do to him. This included gunplay, knife play, and so on. This was formal, written consent but the twist was Jungkook couldn't back out of it, or else he'd have to lose his life. Of course, there was a safe word. Taehyung still had 1% of humanity in him by default. The contract also asked Jungkook for permission to go after his enemies and proceeded to ask the boy to name all the people who wronged him.