Chapter Thirteen

Taehyung continued stalking and taunting Jungkook for another month, enjoying the younger man's reactions every single time. Panic attacks, seizures, and the lot - Taehyung enjoyed watching Jungkook suffer from the things the deranged man did to him.

And Jungkook seemed to enjoy Taehyung's attention, despite the consequences.

"𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜.
𝚄𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝.
𝙰𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎"
- 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 (𝟸 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘)

Taehyung released an amused huff as he read over Jungkook's most recent post. The boy was...interesting. Taehyung started to realize Jungkook was more crazy than he had initially thought. No matter what terrible things the older man put the boy through, Jungkook was willing to endure it. And Taehyung wasn't even sure what award he would give the eighteen-year-old when he's done testing the waters.

But Jungkook definitely deserved an award and an award Taehyung will give.

It has been two days since Taehyung last messed with Jungkook. He was enjoying it all too much. He enjoyed the conflict he made Jungkook go through with himself. Jungkook was so deeply controlled by his obsession with Taehyung that, despite how terrified the boy was of the older man, he still craved Taehyung's attention. It was like that from day one: Jungkook would shrink away or try to keep a distance between the two of them, but Taehyung could easily break the invisible barrier and Jungkook melts in almost every touch Taehyung gave him.

At this point, Taehyung was sure Jungkook was enjoying these games far more than he was.

Taehyung deeply chuckled at the thought as he parked into the parking lot of one of the facilities belonging to the mafia. It was disguised as IT business: programming, coding, etc. The business included a White Hacker company upstairs while the people in the "basement" were part of the Black Hacker community. They all knowingly worked for the mafia, however.

The woman waiting for him by the door greeted him with a bright and almost excited smile. He had to remind himself that he had fans. The woman was one out of the three "supervisors" of the facility.

The people who worked here are people known to the government. They paid taxes to the government - not to the mafia. But they were under the most surveillance as they were what Seokjin and Namjoon considered Risky. They were nerds, geeks, they'd do anything to look cool and that even meant selling Family secrets. It's happened before, but it won't happen again.

So the two leaders of the mafia assigned people to these minor subdivisions who passed the survival camps. This meant they wouldn't hesitate to kill someone for Unloyalty. The supervisors kept tabs on every single employer and they kept an eye on all the activity and reported twice a week to Seokjin and Namjoon.

The woman knew why Taehyung was there and they exchanged zero words as she motioned for him to follow her.

He was met with the sound of the beeps from computers and fingers rapidly hitting keys. And a lot of computer talk. This was Jimin's area of expertise, definitely not Taehyung's.

"E-Evening, Red," a programmer greeted him as he walked through the doors. He knew she was a programmer because she wore a green band around her wrist which meant Programming. White Hackers wore white bands, Coders wore yellow, while Black Hackers wore nothing as their names weren't even in the system. As far as anyone knows, those people don't exist.