Chapter Twenty-Five

⚠️
Lowkey smut. Like no penetration, just a lot of humping and touching.

1778 words in: ah, here we go with "member" is there a less cringe way to say dick plz 🤡

1883 words in: c o c k

2390 words in: C O C K

2474 words in: LONG SHAFT

---

Mafia members weren't allowed to have unapproved housing. Before graduating and becoming part of the Kim Mafia, trainees live in dorms. They upgrade into apartment complexes and buildings owned by the mafia (depending on what they can afford) and if they choose to finally move into a house for whatever reason such as starting a family or wanting more privacy, they must go through a process of getting the house approved by Seokjin or Namjoon. Usually, mafia members try to find a house on property not owned by the mafia because if they don't, they'll have to pay government tax and they'll have to pay to live on mafia-owned property.

This rule went for Crowned Members as well. Though most prefer condos and expensive townhouses that are easily approved by one of the leading Kims, some stay in the mansion that's shared between them all.

Taehyung never got his house approved by his bosses. The old homeowner was a lonesome old man ready to move to the beach to begin his retirement dream. He offered the old man a hefty price and scored the house with no problem. It was a nice-sized, two-story house with four bedrooms, three bathrooms. He's had this house for two years and Seokjin and Namjoon haven't found out yet. Though, of course, Taehyung never really stayed in his house. The only person who knew about it was Hoseok and he and Taehyung made a deal as Hoseok too owned a house that wasn't approved by their bosses.

His house was far away from the main grounds where his bosses stayed. It was in a secluded area with the nearest neighbour being roughly fourteen miles away. Taehyung's house wasn't anything spectacular. Most rich people buy ridiculously large houses just to show off their wealth and nothing else. He didn't need a big house; just having his own house was enough for him.

Because as a kid, he never imagined he would own anything more or less a house.

"I-Is your house big?" Jungkook asked, holding onto Taehyung's arm tightly. He wore a blindfold so he couldn't see.

"Not really," the redhead answered, "it's big enough, though."

"Big enough for what?"

"Jungkook, you're quite nosey," Taehyung scoffed as he pinched Jungkook's nose while guiding him onto the porch. He pulled off his leather glove and placed his thumb on the finger scanner above his doorknob. It was invisible and no one would know it was there unless their fingerprint was saved in the scanner. Taehyung had many improvements done to the house and that included advanced technology.

The door unlocked and he walked inside with Jungkook clinging to his arm.

"I'm taking off your blindfold now," the redhead said as soon as he closed the front door.

Jungkook stood still as Taehyung walked behind him and untied the red blindfold from Jungkook's head. The boy blinked a few times to get his eyes adjusted to the lights in the house. He looked around with curious eyes and Taehyung left him to explore, knowing the boy had to get comfortable first.

Jungkook walked through the large living room, frowning when he didn't see a TV but a whole lot of books lining the large wall where a flat screen would have gone. More books lined the wall on either side of the doorway that led to the kitchen.