Chapter Nineteen: EXTRA

Sorry I haven't updated, life has been shit and I kinda forgot about supermochii. I have 10 chapters waiting so I decided to publish this one ✨

⚠️ TW: sexual abuse, pedophilia, physical abuse, murder

---

trauma

When Hoseok turned five, his parents threw him a huge birthday party. All his friends from kindergarten came, even the kids he wasn't friends with but he invited them too because he loved everybody. He invited all his neighbours and even random people he saw in Walmart. He wanted everyone to come and celebrate his amazing birthday.

It was one of his best birthdays.

He was a small boy, he definitely didn't look five. His mother had let him wear his favourite baby blue overalls which he had gotten dirty from throwing dirt at the girls he had invited.

He received a lot of gifts, too many that unwrapping them tired him out and he ended up taking a nap once his party ended.

"Our birthday boy is all tuckered out," his mother had said as she carried him into the living room to lay him down. "You can sleep for fifteen minutes."

Later that night, Hoseok was tucked into bed and getting ready to fall asleep. His mother had read him a book. She always read a book to him before he fell asleep ever since he was an infant. Hoseok didn't care much about the book itself, he just liked hearing his mother talk. She had a soothing and velvety voice that could make anyone sleepy. She reminded him of the princesses in the Disney movies. He liked cuddling her while she read, pushing his face in her stomach or lying his head atop her chest.

She was soft and warm and she made him feel safe.

"Okay, Hobi, time to sleep."

He was already close to sleeping while she was reading. He was still feeling tired from his busy day.

"Goodnight, Mommy. I love you.

"Goodnight, Hobi. Love you too."

Then his father walked in. He said he had one more present to give to Hoseok but he couldn't tell mommy because it was a secret. He couldn't tell his best friends or his teachers. It was a secret that only he and daddy could keep.

"Okay, Daddy, I promise!" Hoseok said. He was excited. He liked presents. His father always gave the best presents.

But...

Hoseok didn't like the present his daddy gave him this time.

"I-I don't like it."

The present hurt.

And it made him feel icky all over.

And it made him bleed.

And it hurt.

It hurt a lot...

And it made him cry.

And it scared him.

Presents aren't supposed to make you scared; they're not supposed to make you cry; they're not supposed to hurt you and make you bleed. So why did this present do that?