Chapter Ten

Pre-Update Edit: I realize that I already uploaded a chapter ten, however, I took down the original chapter three (JK's trauma) and I'm going to move it to chapter 23 because of what I plan to happen in 21 or 22.

⚠️ TW: idk if you would consider this sexual assault considering JK's strange mentality, but just in case it qualifies, I'm putting the warning anyway.

---

𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗, 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎: 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚜.
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 — 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗.

---

The possibly dirty floor is what stopped Jungkook from begging for what he's been wanting for years: to die. He hadn't mopped and swept yet, he really needed to.

Here in his godly glory stood the man who Jungkook idolized for years already. Clad in all black with a face mask and a beanie so his eyes pierced through him the way he wished the man's knife would do the same. He was definitely tall but not as tall as Jungkook had imagined. It was like seeing a demon in his living room. Red radiated power that made Jungkook's knees weak and he could do nothing but stand in his small hallway and gape at the murderer.

The infamous Red, Masked, Night Walker was in his tiny apartment.

His mind screamed stranger danger but his anxiety was nowhere to be seen. Why was this? Was it the sudden powerful surge of lust and want that Jungkook has never felt before? For a complete stranger who he has only moulded to his liking in his stories — he doesn't know who Red truly is and he raked his brain for a possible explanation as to why his body was calling for the man sitting on his couch; why he didn't feel lightheaded at the sight of a strange man in his apartment; why his heart was speeding or why his breathing was stable.

Of course, his stories turned him on. They were, after all, part of his deep and dark imagination. So knowing that the man who plays a huge role in Jungkook's sexual fantasies was sitting before him with his legs spread lazily and eyes boring through him, it awakened a sudden sex drive that Jungkook has never experienced before. Especially for a complete stranger.

And for some reason, it didn't frighten him at all, in fact, it excited him beyond means.

'Red is here...in my apartment...'

'He found me'

Jungkook has never felt this much excitement for as long as he could remember. He's only ever felt fear and anxiety so the foreign feeling coursing through his veins right now came as a shock to the eighteen-year-old.