Chapter Sixteen

Do you ever think about Namjoon lying in his bed at night after a long day of being the president getting ready to sleep only for Expensive Girl to enter his mind so he's just lying there like 😳

armanisushi consider this your birthday present lol happy 16th you piece of cow shit ✨❤✨❤✨❤🐄💩

---

"You're to work On Ground until you can find a way to rack up the minimum amount you owe to The Mafia," Seokjin said, glaring at Taehyung who only stared back. The said man scoffed,

"I brought a kid," he said, "he can be a valuable member."

"No," Seokjin shook his head, "that child has no monetary value."

They both stared at each other in a challenging way. It was the morning after the meeting with the Crowned Members and Seokjin and Namjoon had voiced their disappointment and anger towards Taehyung for being the only member to have not contributed enough to meet the minimum amount of $5,000. He was only able to send in $2,300 and though he had more than enough to give to get to way more than $5,000, he refused to use his own hard-earned cash.

"You're not getting paid this month," the boss man stated, "if you can't get to $5K."

"I'll get the money," Taehyung snapped, "I have Hoseok's gangs working on something new for me, by the end of this month you and Luci will have your cash."

"What are they working on?"

"Luci already approved."

"This is my business too, Taehyung, now tell me what the fuck you're doing."

Taehyung's temper slowly began to rise at the way the older man was speaking to him. He already had immense hatred towards his boss and when Seokjin talked to him as though he were gum at the bottom of his shoe, it only pissed him off more. Taehyung can control his impulsive thoughts, but the urge to take out his knife and push it into the older man's gut or take the blade across his neck was overwhelming.

Seokjin noticed the way Taehyung's fingers twitched around his pocket and without a warning, slammed the younger man against the wall with one arm bent across his chest to keep his up and the other trapping his arm against the wall.

"Remember who you are, Red," Seokjin warned, "and remember who's above you."

"No one is above me," the redhead spat out.

"I realize you've been doing personal missions lately," Seokjin said, "don't make me look deeper into it."

Taehyung remembered Seokjin's and Namjoon's never-ending speech about how outsiders aren't allowed in The Family and therefore, they're not allowed to have intimate relationships with people who aren't part of the mafia. This proved to be a problem as fewer children were being born to continue The Family's legacy as once you're sworn into the mafia, you've decided the fate for your entire family name. But the two leaders stood by their rule.

Though Taehyung didn't have an intimate relationship with Jungkook, he did know if Seokjin were to look into where Taehyung was going every other day, the younger boy would be in some heavy shit considering he already knew who the mafia was.

Taehyung didn't particularly care about what happened to Jungkook, but whatever happens to him, he wants to be the cause. Because he's not Seokjin's to play with, he's Taehyung's.

"Look deeper into it and our Family will be missing a leader," the redhead snapped before pushing himself up. "Don't ever touch me again, understood?"