Chapter 22

{Sorry for not writing for a while. I wasn't quite sure where I wanted to go with this story after the last couple of chapters, but I think some time off gave me a couple options for where I can take this. Again, very sorry!}

Taehyung POV

I watched as Yoongi casually spoke with Yujin and dragged my brother while they walked to the parking lot. Feeling my phone buzz, I pulled it out of my back pocket and frowned. 

You have 1 new message from: Bogumie <3

"Prick," I muttered under my breath. I ignored the message and started making my way down to the lobby. I had just stepped outside when I heard someone shout, "Taehyung!"

I looked over and none other than the man of my dreams was running towards me. Smirking, I faced him as he ran back towards the building. 

"Well, well, well. Look who came back for more," I said. 

Yoongi stopped in front of me, a confused look adorned his face. "What?"

"So your place or mine?" I asked.

"Uh, I just," he started, then slipped between my foot and the door I was unintentionally holding open. "I needed to grab something."

Yoongi POV

"I needed to grab something." I watched as Taehyung's face fell. 

"Oh." He said.

"Yeah," I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"So about ear-"
"Where are you-" We started at the same time.

"You first, darling." He drawled. I felt my face slightly flush at the name, but didn't break eye contact.

"Um, I was just going to ask if earlier was, well, if it was okay or not." I said.

"Awe," he started, drawing his finger up my arm and down my chest. "You were perfect."

"No, I meant, like, don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked, stepping back, a little hesitant.

For the second time, his face fell, but he looked more upset than annoyed this time.

"No, not anymore." He said, venom on his tongue.

"Was it--oh god-- was it me? Did what we do--oh my god-- it wasn't about earlier, right?" I frantically sputtered.

Placing his hands on my shoulders, Taehyung looked me in the eye and told me to breath. "It wasn't you at all sweetheart. He was an prick who tried to steal my money, so I dumped his sorry ass." He said.

"Oh. Um. That's good. I mean it sucks that he tried to steal from you but good that it wasn't my fault, or our fault, or anyone's fault but his really--" I babbled on and Taehyung just let me until he eventually placed his finger on my lips.

"Can I come over?" He asked. 

"Uh. I don't. Well, I don't live alone." I said. I don't know why I wanted to, but I just wanted to spend time with the brown-eyed beauty in front of me. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Who do you live with, Min Yoongi?" He asked, his body looking much larger than before.

"With Yujin. And Namjoon. And Jungkook." I said meekly. Taehyung all but growled at this and grabbed my hand, telling me to text Yujin and tell her to leave without me.

"Why, I mean, I'm fine if you want to get a meal or something, but it's a little late tonight and I just don-" Taehyung interrupted me by shoving me in a luxury vehicle and closing the door. 

Climbing in the drivers seat he said, "I'm feeling generous, darling. And frankly, you tasted too good for me not to want seconds." He said with a smirk.

As he us drove away, I realized that I never went up to Yujin's office to get my backpack.