Chapter 19

18+ Warning!!!!! This will have BOYxBOY maturity content! Skip if you are uncomfortable with it!!

Yoongi POV

I watched, jaw dropped, as Namjoon and Yujin walked out of the office for lunch. I couldn't believe that Namjoon had asked her, or that she said yes. It was strange, considering Namjoon never takes clients to lunch, or any meal at all.

I eventually shrugged it off and went down the elevator to the cafeteria for lunch. I saw Jimin there, and we spoke for a bit, soon parting. I was finishing up my meal when I heard a few employees behind me gasp. I turned around and saw what the commotion was about.

A tall, brown haired man, dressed head to toe in designer clothing, was slowly walking over to the elevator. He was slender, yet he filled out his clothes handsomely. I saw the receptionist attempt to stop him, but he ignored her and continued to the elevator. Being the bodyguard I was, I ran over to the elevator just before he could get in, blocking him from entering.

The mysterious stranger raised an eyebrow at me. "What are you doing?" He asked in a deep, sultry voice.

"I'm sorry sir but you aren't allowed up without an appointment," I said, ignoring the look he was giving me.

"I have one. Miss Lee knows I'm coming," He said with authority. His stare intensified, and I found myself shrinking uncomfortably under his golden eyes.

"She's not here right now. She is out for lunch with someone," I said.

The mystery man smirked, trailing his finger across my chest before slipping into the elevator, pulling me in with him. "Then I guess you'll have to accompany me, won't you?"

I stood as far away from him as possible, uncomfortably holding my hands together in front of me, and waited for the elevator to ascend. Once the doors slid open, the man didn't wait to pull me along by the wrist to Yujin's office. Once inside, I coughed and detached myself from him.

Chuckling, the man began to speak. "What? Scared of a little skin contact?" He asked, stepping closer to me. I took a step back and looked down at the ground.

"N-no, I just think it's inappropriate in the workpLACE!" I shouted the last part as he shoved me back into the wall, his face inches from mine.

"Yeah?" He licked his lips, and I don't know what came over me, but a whimper escaped my lips. I covered my mouth immediately, and the mystery man chuckled.

"Nothing to be afraid of, sweetheart," he started. He was much taller than me and I was beginning to feel much smaller than I was because of it. He stared down at me with a sultry and predatory look.

"What's your name, lovely?" He asked.

I blushed at his tone, removing my hand to answer him. "Y-Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

"Why are you here, Min Yoongi?" I almost whimpered again at the way he said my name. His velvety smooth voice put me in a trance.

"What's yours?" I asked without thinking. "I mean, um, I'm a security guard, well more like a personal bodyguard for Lee Yujin-" He put his finger on my lips to silence me, but began to trace them after a moment.

"Kim Taehyung," he answered. "You have the softest lips I've ever felt. I wonder how sweet they are," He trailed off, his face inching closer to my own.

Still tracing my lips, I felt him grab my waist and tug it towards himself. Gasping, I came to my senses and placed my hands on his chest.

"Taehyu-ng we can't do this," I stuttered, my attempts at pushing him away failing.

"And why not?" He asked, still tugging at my hips.

"B-because. It's a p-public place an-d what if someone walks in o-on us? I can't even imagine how em-embarrassing that would be, I mean I could be fired for this alone-" He cut me off with a kiss.

His lips were soft, and his tongue danced around on the edge before spilling into my mouth and exploring it with ferver. He tasted like coffee and something else I couldn't place, but I couldn't get enough of it. He lapped at the inside of my mouth like it was his only source of life, and I tentatively began exploring his mouth as well.

We had moved back to the wall by this point, and I felt him roam my body with his hands. He moved with such precision, and I could hardly believe that I had allowed this man to seduce me so publicly and so easily. Sure, I was bisexual, but that wasn't soemthing that people exactly knew, nor was it totally obvious to them. However, this man didn't seem to care. He kissed me like he was going to have me, one way or another.

Soon, I felt him pulling my shirt out of my pants, but he left it on me, and I questioned this until I felt his hands roam up to my chest as he began to pinch my nipples. I gasped into the kiss, and he took this opportunity to go even deeper into my mouth, tasting every part of me.

I whimpered and moaned as he continued to play with my nipples, and soon he was reaching back down for my pants. I could hardly believe I was letting him. I wasn't the type to give my body so easily, but this man had something I couldn't ignore.

He popped the button open on my black jeans and began to pull down the zipper. He left my lips for my neck, beginning to kiss and suck on the tender skin there. I moaned as he slid his hand down my pants, starting to pull down my jeans.

He sunk down onto his knees, and I watched him with blown out eyes as he removed my boxers. I gasped as the cool air hit my dick , and watched with wide eyes as Taehyung began to lick it. Starting at the base, he slowly licked to the tip, making me whimper and gasp for air.

Grabbing it with his hand, Taehyung looked back up at me. "When was the last time you got laid, Yoongi?"

"A while ag-ah!" I moaned as he continued to stroke my dick, using his mouth on the head. He gave a few little licks to the tip before looking back up at me.

"Seems like you have a lot of tension," Taehyung said.

"I g-guess," I moaned out.

Smirking, Taehyung removed his hands and began to work his whole mouth all over my dick. He slowly moved his mouth to the tip, licking it and using his hand on the base.

"T-Taehyung-" I started.

"Mmm?" He moaned around my length.

"I'm c-close," I whimpered.

He quickly took all of me at once and I could feel myself hit the back of his throat. Before I knew it, I was coming down his throat as he swallowed down every last drop. Pulling off, he pulled my pants up and pat my cheek a couple times, smirking.

"We should do it again sometime, Pretty Boy," he said.

I fumbled with my pants and heard the elevator doors open, quickly zipping up my jeans as soon as Yujin and Namjoon walked in.

"Oh hello! I was just planning to stop by , but now that I'm here I should stick around a bit, yeah?" Taehyung asked.

I looked at Yujin and Namjoon, flushed, and avoided eye contact. I heard Yujin say something but I didn't pay attention to it, just staring at the floor and hoping that Taehyung would keep his godly mouth shut.

"Oh!" Taehyung started. I looked up. "Namjoon! You know lady Yujin too? How fun!" He said, turning and winking at me before sitting in a chair in front of Yujins desk.