Chapter 17

Narrator POV

Namjoon and Yujin rode the elevator down to the garage, the two stepping out and walking to Namjoon's sleek Bugatti. Yujin smirked at his obvious show of money, so she decided to play his game. As cute as it was that he tried to impress her with his money, she knew that he would have to try a lot harder to get close with her. It was obvious to most everyone that Namjoon was curious about Yujin, but that his personality didn't make it easy to approach her. It was nothing of his doing, he just simply knew more about business people than just, regular people.

Yujin, however, was in the same position. She didn't quite know where she was with Namjoon, nor how close she could get before something went wrong. She couldn't shake the feeling that he was somewhat jealous, then again, who was she to ask someone as refined as him. And if she was wrong? The embarrassment?

Namjoon pulled up in front of a restaurant, and got out ahead of Yujin to open her door. Stepping out, Yujin noticed the restaurant name.

"Go-ji, huh?" She asked.

Namjoon chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. I like their sushi and I figured it was business casual enough."

Namjoon opened the door for Yujin and spoke with the hostess, who eventually led the two to a table near a window, allowing them to look out and see the busy streets. Pulling out her chair, Namjoon began to speak to Yujin.

"So how is your experience with Yoongi and Jungkook so far? It's been close to two months, and Yoongi certainly seems to like you. Jungkook too, though I believe you might just remind him of his sister," he said, chuckling at the last part.

"Jungkook has a sister?" Yujin asked. Namjoon nodded, taking a sip of water. "He's never mentioned her." She stated, a confused look crossing over her face.

"Jungkook doesn't speak about his family much. He was in a couple homes for a while before being moved to the Min family, and in a family I believe called the Lees, he bonded with their biological and rebellious daughter. Eventually, he was moved, but the two kept in contact. Still do," Namjoon explained. "You're a lot like her, from what I can tell."

"How so?" Yujin asked. The waiter then came and handed the two menus, bowing before walking away.

"Well," Namjoon started, "You both are strong, independent women. I've only met her once and I can tell that she is very stubborn."

Yujin raised an eyebrow at this, smiling at Namjoon's obliviousness to the slight at her.

"She's kind, though. Very caring. She would always rather help Jungkook than allow him to help her. She's older than him, too." Namjoon waved down the waiter as he finished.

"Do you know what you want?" He asked. Yujin smiled.

"I'll just have whatever you recommend is the best. I have to trust you at some point," She said. Namjoon chuckled at this, and ordered as soon as the waiter arrived at their table.

As the waiter walked away, Namjoon turned back to Yujin.

"I'm sorry that I have to ask, but is there anything going on between you and Yoongi?"