Chapter 12

Yoongi POV

The rest of the night was spent with Jungkook trying to convince Yujin that spicy chicken ramen was better than spicy beef ramen. After our conversation earlier, I had noticed that Yujin seemed much more comfortable with Jungkook and I. She seemed to trust us. Of course, Jungkook was more than happy to work for her, oftentimes seeming to flirt with her. Yujin, I noticed, was not used to being so close with people. Her body language suggested that there were not too many close people in her life.

It was a Saturday morning when I was woken by a loud crash in the kitchen, followed by a scream. Jungkook and I rushed in, only to see Yujin laughing at a small man on the floor, covered in flour.

"Um..." Jungkook started. Turning around, the small man on the ground and Yujin looked at us, before the small man got up and headed down the hallway.

"Jimin, wait," Yujin laughed out. Turning to us, she said to wait a moment. I watched her follow the man, presumably Jimin, down the hallway.

"Is everything okay?" I heard a voice call from the living room in Chinese.

Jungkook shrugged and started to clean the floor up, trying to get up what flour he could. I wandered into the living room where a tall, beautiful woman was sitting on the sofa reading a book. Looking up, the woman smiled.

"Hello," She said in Korean with a strange accent.

"Hello," I replied.

"Who you are?" She asked. I chuckled and responded.

"I'm Yoongi, one of Yujins new bodyguards," I said in Chinese.

A/N: Italics indicate when speaking in Chinese.

"You speak Chinese?" She asked.

"I do. I learned in high school." She seemed very happy about this. Jungkook soon wandered into the room, little bits of flour splashed across his black sleeping shirt. His hair was still sticking in all directions. Noticing the woman, his eyes shot open and he bowed.

"Hello Miss," he said.

"Jungkook, she doesn't understand Korean too well, so if you can, try to speak Chinese. I taught you a little," I said.

"Ah. Hello young miss," he said. "My Chinese is not well, please forgive me." He spoke slowly.

"Of course." Turning to me, she began to speak some more. "Is everything okay? I heard a crash, but then Yujin started laughing so I assumed my husband took a tumble."

"Husband?" I asked.

"Yes. Jimin. He's my husband. Have you not met him yet?" She asked.

"No, not yet," I said. "I never caught your name, miss."

"My apologies. My name is Park Sui He," She said.

"It's lovely to meet you Mrs. Park. Like I said, I'm Yoongi. This is my brother Jungkook," I gestured to Jungkook and he smiled.

"Sui we are leaving. I obviously cannot handle being in a kit-" The small man from the kitchen floor stopped when he saw Jungkook and I sitting in front of his wife.

"Who are you?" He asked.

I stood up and walked over, stretching out my hand.

"My name is Min Yoongi. This is my brother, Jungkook. We are Yujin's new bodyguards."