Chapter 23

(Okay, so apparently this chapter didn't publish. Sorry about that)!

Yujin POV

"No, he didn't say anything else. Just to leave without us," I said.

Namjoon kept asking me if there was anything else Yoongi said while he drove back to my apartment complex. 

"Did he decide to stay at the building?" He asked.

"I have no idea, Joon."
A beat of silence passed.

"Joon?" He asked.

"Um. Sorry. That just kind of, um, well, never mind." I muttered.

"No!" He said suddenly. "I like it. No one's ever, um, called me that." He said quietly.

The rest of the ride home, I couldn't help but wonder why Namjoon was the only person I ever would have given a nickname to. Sure, he was technically keeping me safe and was doing his job, but a lot of his actions made me wonder if it was more than that. Yes, he's cute and endearing, smart yet so shy-

Wait cute? No. No no no no no no no. Not cute. Cute? Cu-

"We're here," he said, shaking me out of my derailed mental train. 

"Oh. Um, okay." I mumbled.

We got out of the car and were walking to the elevator inside the parking garage when we heard a yelp echo throughout large space. Confused, we looked around for the source of the sound. I heard shuffling feet and turned around to see Jungkook walking towards us.

"Jungkook?" I said. Namjoon turned around, surprised.

"Jungkook what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked.

It was then that I noticed all the bags Jungkook had with him.

"It's been two weeks, hyung. I'm coming back, remember?" He said.

"It has?" Namjoon looked at me for conformation.

"It's actually been two weeks and two days, Joon." I said with a smirk.

Blushing, Namjoon mumbled a noise of agreement and motioned for us to head to the elevator.

"Joon?" I heard Jungkook mumble.

Blushing, I climbed in the elevator and stood closer to Namjoon so that Jungkook could fit all his luggage with him.

"So. What's new?" Jungkook asked once we were back in the apartment. He was setting up his things in the third room while Namjoon sat on the couch replying to emails and I made dinner.

"Not much. I don't know if Yoongi will be coming back tonight," Namjoon replied. "And no, I don't know where he is." He said before Jungkook could question him.

"Ah, Noona, I saw some woman standing in front of the apartment looking for you." Jungkook said.

"Who?" I absentmindedly asked, stirring the soup.

"I'm not sure. She was pretty though." He said.

"Go check if she's still there, Jungkook." Namjoon said.

"But, hyung. What about dinner?" He asked.

"There's time, Jungkook. Go ahead and see. If she's still there I'll go down and see what she wants." I said, closing the lid and letting the soup boil.

"Okay," Jungkook replied, trudging out of the aparment.

I heard my phone ding so I left the kitchen to fish it out of my purse and saw a text notification.