5

As Olivia looked around and she noticed the way people looked. The robes the Weasley's wore, the way hat the roses of wizards and suits of muggles clashed. She found it odd. How two closely related species, could be so different at he same time.

She looked back to Harry, and gave him a look as to say, " shall we go?" He nodded and headed on his way. Olivia took her ticket, that was in the pocket of her bunny-hug, and look to see where they were boarding. She was confused for a moment but then caught on to the charade. 

Seeing as the muggles can't get to Hogwarts they had to take safety precautions, therefore putting the barrier in a wall. This made Olivia smirk, she had run into plenty of walls before. Waking up in the morning she ran into walls, at her siblings school she ran into walls, and she ran into wall all the time. Though never has she ever actually gone through them. ( there was that one time, but we don't speak of that)

The Weasley family, plus the three extras advanced towards the barrier. That's when Olivia took notice of the red haired twins. She noticed the differences quite quickly, one was slightly taller, and the other had a small mole on his upper lip, Other than that they were identical.

It seemed as Fred had felt the stare on the back of his head, for he turned and caught Olivia in the act. He smirked and caused Olivia to blush. Not looking like a tomato blush, but a slight tingle of pink on her cheeks. One by one everyone ran through the wall. It came Olivia's turn and she ran as fast as she could, but closed her eyes last minute.

She didn't feel much, but when she opened her eyes she was on the other side of the platform. She felt quite out of place on this platform. She didn't know what to expect in her fourth year and all, but making new friends was all she was really worried about at the moment. Olivia was a complete extrovert, she can't survive without human interactions. She could care less about school right now.

As Olivia was in her own world a red head was watching her with curious eyes, he wondered what she would be like, what house she would be in. She could always be Hufflepuff, but Slytherin and Gryffindor, probably not Ravenclaw though, she didn't seem the type. Fred said goodbye to his mother and approached the brunette.

Sorry that was short I have BAD writers block.