31

They sat there snogging for quite awhile before they had to catch their breath. When they pulled away they could only look into each others eyes and think about the bliss of a kiss they just shared.

Olivia couldn't help but think of the difference of her feelings between the kiss she shared with Fred than she did with Jack. With Jack it was cold and held nothing but a sibling relationship. With Fred it felt like the whole world had washed away and it was only them.

It didn't feel like she was kissing. Her brother, but kissing someone who she could never live without. They sat there looking at each other for who knows how long until Olivia just walked out of the classroom looking redder than a tomato. Fred sat in the classroom dumbfounded. "Am i that bad of a kisser?" Fred thought, with a frown on his face. He soon shook his head, "nah, that can't be it." He walked out of the classroom and headed to his next class.

Olivia walked back into her class looking more red than a tomato on Tuesday. She sat next to Hermione and didn't talk to anyone for the first fifteen minutes she was in class. No matter how much Hermione pesters her she did not budge.

When they made it back to the dorms Hermione was still poking Olivia in why she was so shy. It was only when Olivia gave her a glare that could send her six feet under that Hermione stopped.

"Did somthing happen last night that your not telling me about?" Hermione asked thoughtfully.

"I mean you could say that..." Olivia muttered, or so she thought, as Hermione heard.

"WHAT!" She yelled "now you have to tell me." The bushy hairs girl said sternly. Olivia looked back at Hermione and pulled her behind a pillar.

"Fred and i snogged last night. I don't know how. It kind of just happened."

Hermione squealed and hugged  her best friend. Hermione was so happy she couldn't get any words out.

"Oh my god Olivia! I'm so proud of you guys, Ron owe me three galleons now." She yelled. Olivia wasn't very keen on that idea as she didn't even know what Fred felt during that. Sure she felt like that's all she ever needed, but what did he feel?

"Hermione no!" Olivia shushed her, "you can't tell anyone." She breathed heavily, and Hermione a smile dropped. "I don't even know what happened..."

I am so sorry. This chapter is so bad but I have been out of isolation for however long and still haven't updated. Anyway this is the new chapter and they kissed!!

Please vote follow and comment!