19

Olivia and Harry were walking the corridors after classes when they noticed the little badges on most of the students chests. They were little yellow badges that had Cedrics face on them above his head it said, "Cedric! Hogwarts real champion." They would soon change colour to a sickening green, and said, "Potter Stinks."

Anyone who Olivia saw wearing then she would glare at. When her and Harry were walking through the corridors and were trying to get to the courtyard they were pushed by a younger looking boy who told Harry that, "Cedric rules." And they were also met with two Hufflepuffs that did not look like they were moving any time soon.

"Excuse me." Harry said blankly. When they just sat there laughing and shoving the badge they were wearing in Harry's age oliva stepped in.

"I swear to Helga if you two don't move I'll take those badges and shove them right up your ass." They looked at her scared for a moment, then smirked and moved out of the way. With the little help of Olivia's and Harry's push.

As the two were walking through the courtyard the two saw Cedric laying on a stone bench with his head in one of his friends lap, with Jack sitting beside him laughing along. Olivia was about to say hi, but then say a little speck on Jacks robe shine. When she looked she saw one of those awful badges on his robes. Olivia's smile had dropped as she followed him towards Cedric.

Cedric had noticed the two younger students and sat up on the bench almost knocking Jack over. Cedric looked surprised.

"Harry." Cedric said in surprise. Harry had asked if they could talk for a moment. When Cedric compiled he lead him away from his friends and the bench where he left Olivia sitting with Jack.

Olivia had her arms crossed over her chest and a frown on her face. Jacks smile dropped as soon as he saw her frown.

"What's wrong?" He questioned. Olivia just pointed to the badge that was gleaming proudly against his chest. His face dropped even more, as he looked down.

"Oh..." she purses her lips and looked at his dropped head.

"Why are you wearing it? I thought you believed Harry?" She looked at him in confusion. Jack looked back at her and raised his eyebrows and parted his lips, looking at her in surprise.

"Well first of all I can wear what I want you don't get to decide that for me-" he was cut off by Olivia.

"I never said you couldn't wear it! I was just asking why you were wearing it! I-" She was cut off by Jack, like she had done to him.

" -and just because I'm Hufflepuffs doesn't mean I have to be friends with everybody! Who ever said that I believed him!" He said running his hands through his hair. Olivia had just sat there confused, and slightly surprised. She had thought that he believed her cousin. He never said anything otherwise. Olivia saw her cousin walking back to her and she looked back to jack.

"We can talk later during our study session...if your still up for it?" She questioned hesitantly. Jack simply nodded with a frown on his face. Harry grabbed Olivia and pulled her along across the courtyard.

Before she could register what was happening she saw Ron and Seamus, and Harry was leading them right to them. Olivia had tried to stop Harry but it was no use. Harry had walked right up into Ron's face and started talking.

"Your a right fit you know that!" Harry said angrily

"Yeah, anything else?" Ron questioned uninterested.

"Yeah stay away from me!" Harry retorted again before walking away. Olivia had wondered if it had ever occurred to him that they shared a dorm. She was lost in thought until she heard the annoying voice of a ferret.

"Why so tense Potter?" Malfoy had been sitting in a tree, his robes flying behind him as he jumped down. "Me and my father have a bet you see! He doesn't think you'll last ten minutes in this tournament. I disagree, I don't think you'll last five!" Malfoy had finished with a laugh. Harry had, like he did to Ron, got up into Malfoys face and pushed him. Malfoy scoffed and plastered his famous sneer on his face.

"I don't give a damn about what your father thinks, Malfoy! He's vile and cruel, and your just pathetic." As Harry turned to walk away Malfoy's sneer turned to a face of rage and he pulled out his wand muttering things about his father. Olivia had seen this and pulled her wand out as well. Just as she was about to fire a spell at the ferret, another spell came from a different direction.

As Olivia looked to the professor who was muttering about firing spells while backs are turned, and back at Malfoy she noticed that there was no more Malfoy. There was a ferret in his place. Moody was moving the ferret up and down side to side, and even down Crabbes pants. The fun was long lasting, before McGonagall came over to the crowd of students. She had ridiculed the professor and turned Draco back to his normal self, which wasn't much different from the ferret, and sent moody away, who took Harry with him. That left Olivia to go to the library where she was to meet Jack for a very interesting study session.

***

Olivia had made it to the library ten minutes before she was supposed to. Even though she was early, it seemed Jack was too, she saw him sitting at a table in the back corner of the library. She went over to him and set her books gently down on the table.

She sat down and turned her chair towards the boy beside her, who was focused on the homework in front of him. Before he had the chance to look up Olivia had spoken first.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, you can do what ever you want and I shouldn't have acted the way I should." Jack had finally looked up from his book with a faint smile on his face.

"You didn't need to apologize. He's your cousin, I get it. And by the way you look cute when you apologize. Don't do it often do you?" He lifted his hand to trace the faint pink that spread across her cheeks. He moved to tuck so elf her hair behind her ear. When his hand made contact with her neck her breath hitched in her throat. Jack pulled back and smirked again at her.

Olivia couldn't stop staring into his brown eyes. They were captivating, they looked like chocolate. The teenagers didn't know they had become increasingly close to one another, so when Olivia could feel Jacks breath on her lips she looked down at his lips. His lips were soft and a light pink. She looked back up to his eyes, where his were staring right back.

Olivia hadn't known how long they had been sitting there just staring at each other but she couldn't take it any longer. She grabbed the back of jacks neck and closed the gap between them. He sat there frozen, not really processing what had just happened.

Olivia had pulled back, running a hand through her hair.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry, I just ruined everything..." Olivia had trailed off towards the end as jack had leaned passed his lips and to her ear.

"I hadn't known you were such a good kisser." He mumbled huskily into her ear before kissing her lobe, where her double pierced ears sat. Her eyes wide don't and she licked her lips. As jack was pulling his head back he pulled Olivia's towards his. He stopped a few centimetres before her face. She could feel his hot breath again on her lips.

"Is this what you really want?" Jack questioned her. Olivia couldn't think of any words, so instead she pulled Jacks lips towards hers and kissed him. One of her hands was on the back of his neck while the other was tangled into his soft, fluffy, brown hair. While they were lost into their blissful moment, they had never realized there was a redhead watching them the whole time.

The one time he came into the library and he never wanted to go back.

Welp, feels kinda cheesy. Also kinda went form 0 to 100 real fast. Anyway been awhile and please vote and comment! They are awesome and I have had a really shitty few days. Thx y'all