15

Olivia had fallen. With Jacks quick reflexes he sweeper her off her feet and into his arms. Calling her name over and over again desperate to get some sort of reply. Harry had already gone into the chamber, as well as most of the teachers. All that was left was the students who didn't know a thing of what to do.

Some of the Gryffindors who were close to Olivia ran through the crowd of students surrounding, Hermione at the front. She looked around as soon as she got there, but when her eyes landed on the figure in Jacks arms, and the helpless look on his face, her paled.

Hermione immediately ran to her and fell to her knees. The Weasley's were close behind her, hearing the students who had gathered. Most of these students were worried of what happened, while a certain group of Slytherins thought different.

"Alright everyone clear the way!" Fred said ushering students aside the look on Fred's face said that he thought nothing of the girl in the Hufflepuffs arms, but on the inside it was much different. His insides were screaming at him, telling him to make sure he was okay. He simply couldn't.

"Move aside! Is there a prefect anywhere!?" George said beside his twin. Working their way to the doors of the great hall they finally got out and trudged silently to the hospital wing.

***

Fred didn't know what to say. He didn't want to sit there and think about the girl sitting in front of him, So he did the reasonable thing. He got up and left leaving a confused group of people behind him.

In a swift movement George got up and ran behind his twin. When he finally met his brothers long strides he looked sideways at his brother and raised his brow.

"What the hell was that mate?" George said bewildered, Fred looked back at him and smiled. George was even more confused.

"Well, Harry is our champion! He should get a party." Fred said to his brother. George soon was happy he followed his brother, for they treaded back up to hospital wing to feat ha their brother.

Once they received their brother Ron, they headed back to the common room where multiple people were sulking, as they were not winners of their school. They then spread the idea of having a party. When they received the consensus of having a party they headed down to the kitchens to fetch snacks and beverages. They never once thought about anyone else. Never once thought of anyone in the hospital wing.

Never once thought about a certain brunette who would soon wake up to thinking no one cared.

***

All Olivia saw was black, sounds cliche but that's all she saw. For the past however long she felt as though her eyes had hundred pound weights on them. She lied still wanting to wake up.

When her eyes felt less heavy - which felt like hours - she finally let her eyes flutter open. At first glance she saw a lot of white, white walls, floor, roof. All white , and white did not bring back good memories. Memories of her. When she got a better hold of things, and she knew she wasn't in one her nightmares, she looked around more noticing the people around her bed.

More importantly noticing the warm hands in both of hers. On her left side sat Jack hand in hers, head sitting on the bed soft snores emitting from his muscular frame. On her right sat Harry hand in hers as well, instead of being like jack with his head on the bed, his was thrown back, his glasses a screw in his face and raven hair more messy than before. Then finally laid at the bottom of her bed was Cedric. Laying in a starfish position, drool slowly moving its way down his chin. All three of these boys were still in their school robes.

She frowned at the thought. They never left her side, they stayed just for her. They couldn't even think about themselves first. After she thought for a moment she smiled. it was sweet of them, To stay for her. She thought no one would notice if she left, even for a few moment to grab some stuff from the common room.

So getting up and moving her way down the dark corridors, bare foot she finally reached the portrait. She whispered the password even though it was only her in the corridor. When they portrait swung open she was met with blaring music and the weasley twins.

She frowned, they were throwing a party and she was in the hospital wing? She knew she sounded selfish, but she thought they were her friends. When she made her way through the crowd and up to George, he turned and frowned.

"Liv, we just wanted to have some fun... we were at the hospital wing we left after we knew you got there-" Olivia stopped him before he could say anything else.

"You left after I got there... not to be selfish or anything but you dint even make sure that I was alright?" George looked bewildered. When she turned she saw Fred, that's what made her heart break. There he was, laughing, smiling with all of his friends not even caring about his other friends.

Not even caring about the one person he helped on the train this year. So when his eyes met hers she turned and walked away. She didn't care if Fred followed her, she was going To her dorm then back to to hospital wing before any of her other friends noticed.

When she reached her dorm she saw heroine sleeping on her bed. Olivia started at her for a moment and walked over to her bed grabbing, some clothes, her brush and toothbrush. Then she turned the light off to the bathroom she heard a groan and footsteps towards her.

When the light turned back on she saw Hermione. Her hair messier than ever and rubbing her eyes. Hermione was also still in her robes. When she met Olivia's eyes hers widened and she jumped into the girls arms.

"Liv! I'm so glad your alright! I waited for Harry to get back when I left. I didn't want to but Harry told me to, I figured you were in good hands." Hermione said somewhat sleepily.

"It's alright Hermione, now I gotta get back to the hospital wing before any of the boys notice I was gone." She gave Hermione one last hug and left back for the hospital wing.

I watched Greys Anatomy today and then I listened to really sad music because of it. For any of you fans out there SPOILER

RIP DELUKA

Vote and comment pls