17

Running

Running

Running

All Olivia was doing was running. Chased by everything that ever hunted her. Sarah's voice ringing through the air, dying her lost words ever spoken from her mouth.

"Stay with me Livy. Please" the blonde pleaded towards her best friend.
"Livy I don't want to hold on anymore... please stay with me for a while..." the girl eyes were becoming dull. There were skid marks from the Car moments before. Then about twenty feet away from the severely dented car were two girls. Both teary eyed scared out of their minds.

The woman who was in the car was long passed out now. Driving drunk was something everyone said not to do, And yet did it anyway. Within the length between the car, and the two girl was where a small blonde girl around the age of nine was stuck and bounced along the pavement.

There was the odd splitter of blood, and flesh long the ground. Leading all the way up to where a brunette was supporting her blonde friend. Blood was pouring out of various wound in the girls body. It was unknown to to the brunette if her best friend would walk out or not.

All the small nine year old Olivia could do was tell her friend to hold on. Although that was one thing Olivia could not do. Around four o'clock in in the afternoon Sarah and Olivia had decided to go out on their bikes. Olivia was scared shitless to ride her bike. Sarah had devoted her afternoon to helping her friend. Telling her to hold on while she was riding, so she would not fall off.

The first time Olivia had got it she looked back to her friend as a raging vehicle came round the corner barrelling towards the brunette. A split second decision caused a blonde to push her friend out of the way and get smoked by the car.

All Olivia could do was sit and watch her best friend bounce in several different places on the ground. Leaving a mark each time. She ran and held her friend watching slowly as the light finally left her eyes. Being haunted by the things Said by her best friend. Olivia wanted so hard to believe that Sarah would laugh with her agin, ride again, do anything with her again.

But no.

Sarah would just haunt every moment of Olivia's life. Leaving the brunette blaming herself of what happened. Every night thinking of what she would be doing today if she were alive.

Olivia was Stuck in a loop of her funeral over and over again. Trying to run anywhere but where her headstone lay. Finally the scene changed and she was standing in a white room.   No one was around, until she heard the unmistakable voice of Harry Potter.

"It's your fault." The voice growled. Olivia was terrified. A figure then emerged from thin air. But this was no Harry Potter. This was Sarah. Opening her mouth once again but in a different voice.

Cedric Diggory.

"It's your fault I'm dead." I could've survived if you knew how to ride your bike. The voice changed again, but this time so did the face. The face turned back to the vulnerable nine year old from hers ago. Scared and helpless.

"No livy! I made my choice! It wasn't you!" Olivia was confused beyond belief. The voice and face changed. Jack.

"You know the truth. You're the reason I'm GONE, it was all your fault!" The figure started to laugh and soon enough, Olivia heard her name. Over and over again. The world was spinning, spinning, over and over. The voice calling her was always Sarah.

But then it was Harry and the boys. She had woken up, she was out of her night mare.

Drawing shallow breaths at rapid speed, All she could do in that moment was whisper.

"It's all my fault...." shaking her head repeating it over and over again, almost trying to make herself  believe it. Her eyes were wide with horror, and all she could see was Sarah's face somewhere amongst others.

The boys round her were terrified. One moment she was sleeping peacefully then the next she was shaking and screaming out for someone named Sarah. While two out of the three bous didn't know Sarah, Harry did. He didn't know Sarah, but he knew of her. Heard the story when she died. He didn't know it could effect someone this much.

Then watching her go through this was something completely outside his understanding. Yes he lost his parents but he dint know them. Olivia saw her friend die, then proceeded to blame herself.

He never wanted to go through that. Although thinking about this tournament he my see a lot more of it. Ron and half the school didn't believe him when he says he didn't put his name in the goblet, His godfather is running from the ministry. Things could only get worse.