13

Classes were relatively easy for Olivia that day. The harder part was the evening, of which the champions were going to be picked for the tri-wizard tournament.

She had a nice long talk and study session in the library with Cedric and Jack. Later Jack had asked her to help him with transfiguration the next day. Olivia gladly accepted and bid the two farewell claiming she had to get to the great hall to meet her cousin and friends.

The two boys offered to walk her back as they were heading there anyway. As they were walking Cedric dropped the bomb saying that he was going to enter his name into the goblet. Olivia was surprised. She hadn't known the boy for long but he was already like a brother to her.

"You can't be serious." Olivia told the boy in the middle of one of Hogwarts corridors. Cedric and obvia were standing face to face with Jack standing off to the side with a smirk on his face.

"Liv you can't tell me what I can and can't do." Cedric tried to keep his voice low but was failing. Olivia was just scared. She had never had very many friends, so when she got them she really didn't want to lose them because of a stupid tournament.

"I know Ced I just... I don't want to lose you because of this tournament." Cedric smiled at her, and brought her into a hug.

"You won't lose me. I promise I'll come back." the two were interrupted by Jack leaning into the hug as well. Olivia giggled and looked to jacks handsome face.

"I was feeling left out." They all laughed and headed towards the great hall. Olivia in the middle of both boys talking to try and keep herself awake. Jack and Cedric having to catch her a couple of times as to her falling. The boys concerned faces turned more and more serious as she kept falling. She pawned it off on her clumsy ness but the boys knew better, but they also knew better than to question Olivia.

They continued to the great hall, the boys keeping close to the girl to make sure she didn't fall again. Then they reached the court yard they finally noticed the rain. Jack was the only one wearing a cloak, he took it off and handed it to Olivia. She looked at it and handed it back to him.

"No Jack, you'll get all wet." She smiled towards the end f her sentence.

"Yeah but if you don't take it you pretty face will get all wet." Olivia stood there for a minute starstruck. No one had eve really called her pretty, especially a very attractive boy. She then shook her head and ran through the rain with a smile on her face.

The trio finally made it to the great hall,where Cedric slowly approached the goblet. Olivia sat there silently hoping that he would change his mind. He didn't, he moved his hand towards the fire and rolled the singed paper into the mesmerized flames.

***

Oliva Then Walked over to where her bushy haired friend sat, stumbling slightly on the way, and sat down. Olivia pulled a book out of her bag and started reading. Sitting beside Hermione in the great hall reading a book, was a very tired Olivia. Her eyes would droop and her head would drop waking her up each time. Hermione glanced at her a few times getting worried.

"Hey Olivia are you alright?" The busy haired girl questioned. Olivia looked up to see Hermione looking back at her. Olivia shook her head and blinked coming to her senses.

"Sorry 'Mione what'd you say?" Olivia said sleepily. Hermione opened her mouth, but was interrupted when the great halls door opened. The twins came barreling through the the doors holding viles of something, claiming that they had "done it."

Olivia started at them as they ran through the hall ready to put their name in the goblet. They ran around giving high-fives to everyone in sight. When they reached Olivia and Hermione they stopped at the sound of Hermione's sing song voice.

"It's not going to work." He said drawing the 'o' in work.the twins looked challenged, they sat down beside the two girls.

"And why's that Granger?" They said looking at the girl next to Olivia. Hermione scoffed and shut the book that was sitting in her lap.

"You see that?"She said pointing to the misty circle around the cup. "That is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." She finished. The twins looked to each other.

"So?" They asked. Hermione looked at them again and scoffed, again.

"So, a plan so pathetically dimwitted as an ageing potion, couldn't possibly fool Dumbledore!" She said getting annoyed.

"But that's why it's so brilliant!" They said making the girls confused "it's so pathetically dim-witted" the boys then got up and started shaking their vials.

"Bottoms up!" They said together they intertwined their arms, drank the liquid. When nothing happened they stepped towards the goblet, jumping through the misty line together. They stepped up and put their name into the goblet. When, once again, nothing happened they started cheering.

Then the goblet started spewing flames of all different colours, sending the twins flying back into a heap of white hair. They pounced onto each other wrestling, people around them chanting. Everything stopped when Victor Krum walked into the room, putting his name into the goblet with ease. He turned to Hermione and gave her a slight half smile, which she returned. Thus causing a sleepy Olivia to turn in her direction and giggle.

Olivia went back to her dorm, as there were still a few hours until the feast. With the help of Hermione she climbed the stairs and fell into her bed, where she hoped no nightmares would haunt her dreams.