6

Fred approached the brunette who looked, quite frankly, lost. She had a look on her face that said that she either didn't want to be there, or she didn't know why she was there.

"Alright there love?" Fred said the Olivia when he fall into step beside her. When Olivia looked up her cheeks were dusted pink.

"Uh..." Olivia started, she couldn't look at Fred without blushing, which usually never happens because Olivia doesn't blush. "Yeah, I'm good" She finished. She was trying to convince more herself than Fred. It seemed that it worked for Fred, as his concerned look turned to one of relief.

"Oh okay that's great. Um, shall we?" Fred said motioning to the ruby red train ahead of them. Olivia looked back at the train and smiled. This is where she wanted to be, her cousin was here, and this would be her new home. She just had to accept the fact. Olivia's eyes widened when she walked on the train. She saw so many different people, some crying, obviously for different reasons, and some where happy and smiling. for they were off to the wonderful world of Hogwarts.

When Olivia had zoned back to he world around her she noticed that Fred was no longer at her side. She furrowed her brows in confusion before she set of down the corridor of students. She looked for an empty compartment or one with few people. When she got her sixth compartment she saw a platinum haired boy sitting and looking out the window. If he didn't have a sneer painted on his face Olivia would have even called him attractive.

"Um, may I sit here?" Olivia said not a confidently as she wanted. "All the other compartments that I've look through are full, and um you were the first one I saw that wasn't." The boy finally looked at her with a raised brow, sneer still planted.
"Who are you?" He asked, quite rudely Olivia might add. As soon as oliva thought she had her confidence she was shut down by the ferret.

"Who are you and what are you doing spreading filth in my compartment?" The boy asked again. Olivia was shocked to say the least. She never knew that someone could be so rude in less than a few minutes. Olivia's anger was getting the best of her, so she gritted her teeth and held in the choice words she so wanted to let out. "I don't like to be kept waiting." The boy said with the same rudeness but now with a slight annoyance attached. Olivia had to hold it in for just a moment longer, or she was going to throw hands.

"Olivia Evans. And you are?" She said with false politeness. The boy looked even more disgusted, if that was even possible. He looked deep in thought, then realization hit him.

" I've never heard of the name Evans. You must be a mud-blood like Granger! You and your filthy muggle parents!" The boy kept rambling on and Olivia had enough. She didn't realize it but a crowd started to gather.

Olivia's eye twitched and she pounced like a predator at its prey. Her fist was pushed into the boys jaw over and over again. Her brown hair flying every time her arm drew back for another go. Blood was everywhere, crunches were heard under her fist. Olivia couldn't hear anything. She had a ringing in her ears that wouldn't go away.

Then arms were thrown are ou day her waist and she was pulled off the ferret, arms still flailing around looking for a punch. Olivia could finally hear again, she vision clears from the red it was once stained with, and she saw that Harry, and Ron were holding her back, both smirks on their faces. The last thing she head before she was taken out of the compartment was a screeching voice scream the name, "Draco."

**

Olivia kept running her hands through her hair, over and over again, non stop. Harry was getting tired of it and Ron was overly exited.

"Bloody hell, I barley know you and already like you." Olivia smirked at the red head and turned to Harry with confusion written all over her face.

"Who was that boy Harry? Why is he such an evil dick?" Harry laughed at the girl. He laughed for a good three minutes before he calmed down. Harry wasn't the only one laughing though. Hermione had to tell Ron to stop laughing seven times before his laughing turned to faint giggles here and there. Harry was opening his mouth when Ron spoke up.

" that's Draco Malfoy, daddy's boy, pure-blood supremacist, and total ferret." Ron added the last part laughing. Olivia was confused as to why he was laughing about the whole ferret thing. She thought she was the only one who thought that, maybe not.

"Why are you laughing about that Ron? I mean I thought he was a ferret too, but did something happen that everyone knows him as?" Olivia asked oblivious to what she was saying during the fight.

"Olivia, you were calling him a ferret, and a dick head after you threw every punch. Harry remind me never to piss your cousin off." Ron ended it With a scared and far off look. " your lucky we found you before one of the prefects did, especially one of the Slytherin prefects. They would have had you forever."

The rest of the train ride consisted with talk about what happened at the World Cup, and what the world will bring to Hogwarts this year. Olivia listened half heartedly while looking out the window wondering what the so called best school could bring to her.

I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter. I do really love draco, I think he is misunderstood but he's also kind of a dick. So sorry but it had to be done. We needed to throw hands at some point. Thanks for reading 🙃