9

After a long chat with McGonagall about classes and detention, and the tri-wizard tournament, Olivia was back at her common room painting where she realized that she had no idea what the password was. Olivia groaned and turned around, just as she was about to walk back to McGonagall's office the portrait hole swung open. Olivia's eyes widened as she saw The weasley twins.

"What are you doing?" Olivia whispered/yelled at them. They looked at each other, smirked and looked back to the girl standing in front of them.

"We could ask you the same thing." The twins said in unison. Olivia looked taken back. Thinking that it was common sense that their professor took her away just before the details of the upcoming tournament.

"I don't know the password!" Olivia told them as she looked down. The boys looked at each other once again, and looked back at Olivia. She had to admit that it was getting kinda creepy. Olivia was also getting very annoyed, she demanded the boys give her the password, and when they did they wouldn't move, and by the She was more than annoyed.

"Can you two dimbos move so I can go and sleep?" The girl said irritated. They once again just smirked and looked at each other, and back again.

"Well little lady we know your name but you don't know ours." George said trying to imitate a cowboy. Olivia's eyes then widened and she ran a hand through her hair. She was so worried about so much that she sang even willing to learn the names of people who were so keen on getting to know her.

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry about that! I'm such an ass!" Olivia muttered the last part to herself. The twins simply smiled and looked at her fondly. Fred more than George.

"Well darling I'm Fred Weasley, and this is my brother George." Fred said takin her hand and bending down to softly kiss the top of her knuckles. Olivia simply smirked and removed her hand from his grasp.

"Smooth Mr. Weasley." She stated simply, she then told the portrait the password and walked upstairs to her dorm to sleep without another word. 

***

Dreams are a strange thing. For some people they can remember every aspect of their dream, while other can't remember when they woke up. Or the fact of some people have control over everything that happens while others are stuck and can't get out. They are stuck in a place that can turn from a dream of kittens and rainbows, to a nightmare of horror. A place where you hate and can never find a way out, place where all your fears are turned to a reality.

That's what happened to Olivia the first night of her stay at Hogwarts. She was tossing and turning running in endless hallways of destruction. Things of graveyards and odd figures in cloaks. She awoke by a jump of fright, not really knowing what by, and summersaulting off the end of her bed into a pile of blankets and cold sweat.

She didn't know why she was so scared by her forgotten dream. She remembered little things, like cloaked figures and a graveyard, but neither are really scary towards her. Olivia leaned her back against her bed and brought her knees up to her chest wiping the sweat off her forehead and chest.

After a few moments to herself she got up and wondered to the bathroom just by Hermiones bed. Olivia walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, she was pale and had visible sweat droplets all over her face and upper body. She wiped off the sweat that was on her exposed shoulders from the tank top she had on with a towel. She took a wet cloth and wiped off her face that was soaking with sweat, and threw the cloth in a basket for dirty clothing.

She walked back to her bed and looked at the watch that lay on her bedside table, the clock read 5:05. She Ran her hands down her face and got up to get dressed, she may be the first one up today.

"