16

Olivia had wandered back to the hospital wing and tried to fall back asleep. It was no less than a hour when she heard voices around her, and scuffling at the bottom of her bed.

She wondered how she got up before without waking the boys up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the boys there once again, She lightly smiled. Trying to forget what happened the night before. When the boys noticed the girl on the bed they rushed to her side. Asking questions like if she was okay, and what happened, she demanded that she was fine but the boys were not having it.

With looks of disapproval on his face, Jack grabbed her hand in his once again the kiss Edit softly. Harry glared at the back of the boys head.

"Liv, we care about you. We don't want to see you hurt, just like you don't want us hurt. What happened?" She spoke softly to Olivia, as if she was going to shatter at any second. Olivia looked at them, and to the blanket in front of her. Her walls were slowly coming down.

Maybe she should tell them about Sarah, explain why and how she died. Why it hurts her so much. Within a split second she built her walls back up deciding against it. They would judge her, just like everyone else.

"I was having nightmares." She deadpanned with a Scowl. The boys face turned to n even deeper concern. Harry w the first to speak up, after a long pause.

"Why wouldn't you just tell me? Nightmares aren't something to be worried about... they happen to everyone all the time." Harry finished looking down in his lap. Cedric looked from Harry back to Olivia.

"Yeah Liv, if you were struggling you could have told us. We would've he-" Cedric didn't get to finish because Olivia had enough.

"But it's not that easy Ced! You don't know how it feels! Don't say you do cause you don't! You don't know how it feels watching someone DIE because of you! You don't know what it feels like to watch your BEST FRIEND get lowered into the ground because you were stupid! You don't understand any of it! This whole tournament, this school, new friends, it's all playing into it, and in SICK of it! I won't stand by of you dying because of something this stupid! Cedric you could die! And don't even get me started on Harry! He's fourteen! He didn't even put his name in!"

Harry looked at her weirdly, like asking her how she knew.

"YES HARRY I KNOW! I snuck out last night! I couldn't stand being in the hospital! I HATE HOSPITALS! It's MY FUALT Sarah ended up in the hospital! I ran into the twins! God forbid they visit me, but no, they would rather party for someone who wasn't even THERE!" She said this drawing out the 'o'.

Olivia was grabbing at her hair in the verge of tears. She couldn't believe how she went crying, she was weak, she couldn't handle two people not coming to the hospital to welcome her when she woke.

Oliva grabbed Nd pulled at her hair, when Harry and Jack tried to remove her hands while softly hung her name, she jerked away. She looked up with tears in her eyes, and saw a vase on the tb,e beside her bed. She reached by Harry's head and grabbed it. Bringing it together with both her hands, she threw it full force t the wall on the other side of the wing.

Watching it shatter like Olivia's sanity.

The girl he finally started crying. Falling sideways in her bed right into Jacks arms. The withering figure fell asleep in time, with jack stroking her hair. No knots were seen while he was playing with it, flattening it to see the subtle red streaks. Harry h grabbed one of her hands and was lightly stroking it with the side of his thumb.

Final,y there was Cedric, who was lying in her lap. With her curled up into a ball in Jacks chest, Cedric was lying on the side of her bed with his bed in her lap. Cedric was thinking about why he had just said. Did she really care about him that much? Who was Sarah? And how did she die? She left Liv blaming herself.

The soft snores that left Olivia's mouth were enough evidence to prove that she was finally getting some sleep. Sometimes proof isn't all that accurate.

***