28

Use of the f slur if your not comfortable reading that.

Olivia sat looking at her ex for a few minutes trying to comprehend what he had just told her. Meanwhile Jack was pacing back and forth tears streaming down his face as he thought that Olivia would be against him. Olivia watched at jack hit his back against the brick wall and slid down, putting his had over his mouth trying to quiet his sobs.

Even though he had cheated, and lied about it, Olivia still cared for the boy. Even if it wasn't so romantically any more. She walked over to Jack and sat down beside him, hugging him and letting him cry on her shoulder. She rubbed his back and kissed his forehead. After his sobs had quieted down, and Olivia's horrid dress was soaked she finally lifted his head and looked him in the eye.

"Jack..." she let out a breath furrowing her eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell me before? It would have been alright." Olivia once again kissed his forehead and put her head on his shoulder.

"Y-you don't think I'm disgusting? Horrid?" He let out a shaky breath and whispered "a faggot...?" Olivia gasped and hugged her ex even tighter.

"Why would you ever think that? I would love you either way!" Jack rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair. Olivia furrowed her eye brows, thinking why he was being so weird because of it.

"Well my parents obviously think it. Pure bloods against anything but. I didn't even tell them I was with you. Only my big brother knew about you." Olivia smiled at the boy again and hugged him. She whispered that it was okay over and over again, just so that he would know. After a while of sitting in the corridor, they thought that they should be heading back.

Oliva headed in saying goodbye to jack, as she said he would be heading back to his dorm. She wandered into the hall with intentions of finding Cedric. She asked around all people saying they didn't know where he was. When she finally did find him he was in a pretty compromised position with Cho. Seeing as it looked like they didn't noticed her, she left the corridor they were having fun in.

When she returned she didn't see many people. She saw Ginny and Neville going their separate ways. Lastly she saw Fred Weasley, standing in all his glory. He was talking to Angelina, and George. Olivia slightly smiled and turned, running right into someone. When she looked up she saw Cedric hair ruffled, and lips swollen.

She smirked up at him and raised her eyebrows. Cedric just smiled down at his friend eyes full of love. Olivia couldn't imagine what would happen if his eyes weren't full of it. Cedric just grabbed her hand without warning and pulled her to the dance floor. They started dancing to some of the slower songs, and Olivia was getting bored. Cedric noticed this and spun her around. She did not see it coming and just about fell on her butt. She looked back to Cedric and laughed. She missed a step and stepped on Cedrics feet.

""I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm really not." She smiled at him. He smiled right back. Then he looked like another thought came to mind.

"So coming to the ball wasn't that bad was it?" She then frowned. Cedric parted his lips and his eyes drooped. "I'm sorry Liv I shouldn't have brought it up." She shook her head and brought up her hand signalling him to stop.

"No, no it's okay. Jack and I made up though. We're not together anymore of course, but he had things keeping him from our relationship -" she was cut off by Cedric booming voice.

"That doesn't give him the right to cheat, Olivia! You shouldn't have forgave him!" Olivia smiled at the boys protective ness, but quieted him nonetheless.

"Just talk to him and he'll tell you when he's ready. Alright bud?" Cedric nodded without word. After a few more dances Cedric decided he was to leave as he was tired. Olivia didn't believe it though, as she saw him sneaking glances toward the Ravenclaw group of girl that Cho was talking to.

Cedric went up to the group and whispered something in cho's ear that caused her to blush. They both left hand in hand. Olivia watched this with a smirk of her face, as the couple was leaving Cho caught Olivia's eye and the two girls waved at each other. Olivia laughed after they had left.

"Are you ready for that dance?" She heard a voice say behind her. Sca
red she turned with her hand behind her head ready to strike.

"Fred!" She breathed in realization, lowering her hand. "Sure I'd love to dance" the two made their way towards the dance floor. They didn't realize they were being watched by few people. One of them being Angelina, who was a little jealous as her date was dancing with someone else, but smiling as she knew that Fred was interested in the girl.

There were two other people watching. Minevera McGonagall And Albus Dumbledore. Albus had looked to the female professor and smiled. "What do you say Minevera?" His eyes were twinkling behind his half moon spectacles.

"I say twenty galleons they get together by the end of the year." She smiled toward her boss, and friend. He smiled back even bigger than before.

"Oh you are indeed on, Minevera."

Hi... I feel like I can't say that as it has been forever. Anyway moving on. Jack is my little buddy who no one may hurt or I shall punch them in the nose. Got it? Cool. Anyway thanks for more than 800 views. Please keep reading even if it's a little slow