10

Lonely.

That's what Olivia was sitting at the Gryffindor table.There was no one in the great hall by the time she got there, which by the way took a very long time considering she had never been there before. After about a half hour of sitting and waiting looking at an empty plate of food, a few early risers entered the great hall.

Sitting waiting for someone, anyone really. Tapping her fingers against the wood of the table, rocking back and fourth. Over and over again with nothing to do.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Over and over again non stop. That was until someone sat across from her, a dirty blonde boy with sharpe facial features, wearing yellow robes. He was quite handsome, Olivia had to say. Not the same handsome as Draco Malfoy, but a better more kind handsome.

"Hello,"She boy said very happily. Olivia couldn't believe how someone could be so happy so early in the morning. The only times where she was even remotely smiley in the morning, was before hockey.

"Hello." She said with less enthusiasm than the boy. Just as he was about to speak again another boy came and sat down, With a less sharpe face and black hair. The first boy spoke up.

"Im Cedric, and this is my friend Jack." The boy - Cedric - said. The boy next to him nodded along.

"You're the new girl right? Liv or Olivia?" Jack asked. Olivia was sunrises boys as cute as them were talking to her. Most of the boys she had known usually ignored her existence, other than her brothers and cousins of course. She was just shocked.

Olivia sat there for a moment her mouth opening and closing like a fish, then she regained her self control and answered.

"Yeah, I'm Olivia Evans. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand for him to shake, with a kind smile on her face. Her eyes scrunching up, and her dimples showed. Both boys shook her hand, and were about to start talking again until they heard a voice from behind them.

"Hello Diggory." A deep voice that belonged to Fred Weasley said. Olivia turned around with a smile on her face, and her hair swinging over her shoulder. Olivia's chocolate eyes met Fred's, and she saw something that she couldn't place.

He looked like he was angry, but also sad. Like he had wanted something that someone else had. It made Olivia sad just looking at him. So she moved along the bench, and patted the seat next to her as if to signal for him to sit down.

"Sit down Fred, there's lots of room!" Olivia chirped happily while still patting the bench. Cedric and Jack smiled, showing off their pearly white teeth. Fred took a long look at the two boys, then narrowed his eyes.

"I'm good thanks. I'll see you later Liv." Fred said in a voice that sounded like he was trying not to yell at someone. He turned on his heel and walked away without another word.

***

Olivia was confused.

She was just talking to Cedric and Jack why did that bother Fred so Much? Olivia was going to find out, she apologized to the boys, putting her hands on the table pushing herself up and left. Running down the halls where Fred had gone.

Turning down every hallway chasing Fred, calling his name and he wouldn't answer. She stopped and called after him one more time.

"FRED WEASLEY YOU STOP RIGHT NOW!" Fred stopped and turned around again. Looking at Olivia dead in the eye, when she looked back all she could see was guilt, and anger. She walked over to him and put a hand on his arm.

"Fred what's wrong?" She asked quietly looking up at his face. He looked back at her and a smile formed on his face.

"Just a bad morning to wake up that's all." Olivia smiled at him again grabbed his hand.

"So your not mad at me for some reason. I don't need to punch anyone in the face for making you mad?" Olivia said in a teasing voice, smirking at the boy beside her. She continued to walk around the corridors, until they - somehow - got back to the great hall. They went over to the Gryffindor table to sit with George, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. When they came over George looked up and saw them hand in had, and smiled at his brother.

Harry looked up a moment after and saw the same thing. He spit out his cereal all over Ron, and his glasses fell of his face when he jerked forward to grabbed the table to prevent himself from falling.

"What?!" Fred and Harry said at the same time. Both out of pure shock, One more angry than the other.

Thanks you guys. This chapter is dedicated to Ash_Esmeray who has voted a lot for my story. Vote and comment please!