33

"Hey have you guys seen Olivia?" Harry asked worriedly, as he was about to make his way over to the lake but wanted a "good luck" from his cousin. "Or have you even seen Hermione I think she would know where she went." He continued his sentence.

"I don't know mate. Maybe they headed down to the lake already?" Ron replied in a question. With one last glance back up and down the gryffindor table the two made their way out of the castle.

While walking down the courtyard of the castle, towards the black lake the two boys saw Fred and George Weasley in the distance. As they approached closer, they saw they were taking bets on the champions. Harry came close to the two and asked them,
"Have you seen liv anywhere?"

The two looked at each other, before looking back George more intently then Fred. Fred's cheeks glowed a rosy pink, scared that Harry may know about the moment the two shared.

"Haven't seen her since yesterday mate. Maybe Freddie here has se-" George was cut off by a harsh elbow from Fred. Harry looked at the two quizzically, but didn't ask anymore question. With a simple goodbye Harry and Ron sauntered off back to the large towers that stood in the lake.

Harry and Ron had moved different directions, Ron towards the stands, and Harry towards the edge of the tower.

They had set the champions one by one along the edge. There were three blowing horns as well as the headmasters voice booming Harry ate the gillyweed he had been given, and chocked his way into the water.

***

When the professor went through what would happen when they were under the spell it was nothing like what was happening to one brunette girl in the water.

Olivia was replaying the same things in her mind over and over again. One being something very familiar but she forgets everytime it flashes to another. That being the graveyard.

The same graveyard with masked men, and bright green light. Next is Sarah's death. Just her death, being hit by the drunk driver, and bouncing along the pavement. Finally, the only one that would keep her sane after she hopefully wakes up. Her kiss shared with Fred. Every time it replays she can feel butterfly's in her stomach.

After what felt like thousands of time playing through the same scenes, running through the graveyard scene when she could almost finally see the faces of new people a rush of cold went over her head, and she woke up looking right into her cousins eyes.

Cedric, Hermione and Fred helped Olivia back up on the platform. Her panting and senseless gaze had slightly upset them. Calling her name, and waving hands in front of her face. When Hermione had realized that the two boys had a hold of the girl she rushed over to Harry congratulating him on his bravery.

"I'm not that brave Hermione, I had to save her!" Harry said to the girl. In his moment of catching his breath he looked around not seeing the one girl he needed to see in the moment.

" 'Mione where liv?" He quickly got up and moved his head on a swivel. Hermione quickly guided him over to his cousin where the boys were still trying to get his attention, he was moving so fast he didn't even hear that he was in second place during the tournament.

As soon as he reached his cousin he shook her by the shoulders finally getting her slightest attention. That being a quick glance of her eye and her mouth opening and closing.

By this time it had gained the attention of a few more people. Two of those people being professor Dumbledore and professor Moody. When they saw the girl awake but unresponsive they quickly moved their way over.

"What's going on?" The headmaster said. Harry looked dumbfounded and Fred spoke up.

"She's been like this since she came out of the water." Fred was visibly worried. Dumbledore looked at the boys once again then stood up.

"Bring her to my office, now." He said in a low voice. Fred picked her up and Harry attempted to follow. "Only Mr.Weasley, please. You can meet her at the hospital wing if you wish." He finished. Harry nodded and moved along to fetch Madam Pomfrey.

Fred walked with the girl awake from the lake and got closer and closer to the castle. Muttering things in her ear getting little bits of eye contact from the girl.

"Come on love hold on a minute, don't fall asleep on me." The girl slowly looked at him and laid her head into his chest.

"Lemon drops" the headmaster muttered with Alastor right behind him. "Bring her in" he continued.

Fred set her down on a chair, and he pulled one up and held on her hand for dear life. Dumbledore approached her and analyzed her face. He looked at Moody and motioned for him. Within a second moody came over tilted her head back and poured a yellow liquid in her mouth.

Her eyes slowly shut, within a few second the groggily opened again and she was calmer, and was reactive to the thing around her. Fred could finally breath, as he let out a long sigh.

"Ms. Evans. What did you see in the lake?" The headmaster asked the girl. Fred looked shocked,

"Com'on mate she just woke up give her a minute." Moody stood up giving the boy a glare that sat him down. Olivia took a breath while looking at Fred.

"I-I don't remember. But it felt familiar. I've seen it in my dreams, I just don't know what." She let out a long jagged breath. The headmaster looked back at her with a slight smile and twinkle in his eye.

"Very well then." He said, "you may head down to the hospital wing. Ask Madam Pomfrey for more calming draught and sleep there incase of another episode." The two nodded and left the office hand in hand.

****

"You've still been having nightmares?" Fred asked quietly. Olivia just looked at him and he smiles and nodded.

"I'm glad you're okay love." He gently kissed her head and entered the hospital wing where they found a terrified Harry.

"Olivia! Are you okay?" The girl nodded and muttered the potion to madam Pomfrey. She laid in the same bed she was in the last time she was there.

Harry had stayed for a while that night before heading back to his dorm so he could inform the others of the news. Fred on the other hand stayed with her until she left the next morning.
When she asked why he said.

"I wasn't there for you when it counted. But I'm gonna stay with you whenever you need it now." The two fell asleep side by side and hand in hand. Anyone who stopped by didn't bother tearing them apart.

Hehe