20

The day of the first task had came in a blur. Olivia and Hermione were walking down to the champions tent to wish Harry good luck. They were walking down the hill as fast as their labs could take them. Hermione had to stop and laugh when Olivia's clumsy self had tripped over her own two feet and rolled the rest of the way down the hill.

When they finally made it to the tent Hermione walked up the the flap on the side of it. She was whispering something through the tent, just as Olivia thought she was finished talking she jumped trough the flap and hugged Harry tightly. Olivia laughed and followed in behind her friend. When she saw Cedric she went over and hugged him.

"Good luck." She whispered into the crook of his neck. He hugged her back just as tightly. What if he never came back? What if he got seriously hurt? Olivia couldn't stop thinking about all the different possibilities that could happen. She couldn't lose Cedric, or Harry.

5e two were cut off from a flash behind them. When they split apart they saw Rita Skeeter taking a picture of Harry and Hermione. Just seeing the crude woman made Olivia's blood boil.

"Ah young love." The vile woman said with a smirk. Olivia was getting ready to shove her fist in her face. She felt two hands on her shoulders one of Harry, and the other Cedrics.

"If all goes unfortunately you may make the front page!" She said delightedly. Olivia shrugged her friends hands off their shoulders and jumped at the women. Just before she got there hands were wrapped around her face and she was pulled back.

She struggled at the embrace but listened to whoever was holding her.

"This tent is for champions" he paused and looked to Hermione, and them to Olivia who was calming down in his arms. "And friends." He finished with a slight smile to Hermione. Olivia had finally stopped squirming, to look at her friend who had a blush in her cheeks.

Just then Dumbledores walked in, followed closely by Barty crouch and the other headmasters. Mr.Crouch had all the champions in a circle and never noticed Olivia and Hermione.

Dumbledores was In The middle of explaining the task when he noticed the two girls among them.

"Miss. Granger, Miss. Evans what are you doing here?" Dumbledores looked confused. Olivia was about to speak but Hermione beat her to it.

"We were just leaving professor, sorry." She said quickly, pulling Olivia behind her. The two ran back up the hill towards the quidditch pitch, where the first task was going to take place.

***

Hermione and Olivia were sitting with Ron in the stands of the quidditch pitch. There were hundreds of people around them. Most cheering, for the champions who were called out to cómprate against the dragons.

When Olivia had heard it was dragons they were against She paled. She had done multiple different projects on dragons back at Ilvermorny, they were vicious creatures that would do anything for their kin. That's what the challenge was, retreating and egg from the dragons.

Victor had blinded the dragon making it crush one of her eggs. Which made Olivia and Hermione yell and boo, while Fleur's skirt had caught on fire trying to retrieve, which she did eventually do.

Then came Cedric. Cedric had transfigured a rock into a dog to distract the dragon. It worked for a moment, but then then the dragon noticed Cedric running for the egg, to which it responded by blowing fire at him. Olivia had sneaked and dug her head into Hermiones arm. Cedric had received a burn on the side of his face, he went straight to madam pomfret after he grabbed the egg.

After Cedric was Harry. And Harry being the sassy dumbass he is, just decided to walk out into the arena like there was nothing there. He was quickly blown away by the dragon flying* down and breaking anything in its path.

Harry had hid behind a rock, and the White dragon was shooting fire his way. Everyone was sitting and cheering, or screaming at him to grab his wand. There were two people doing that, Hermione Granger, and Olivia Evans. They were screaming at Harry to use his wand, to do absolutely anything.

As if god had answers their prayers Harry pulled out his wand and shouted a spell. Nothing happened at first, but then Harry's fire bolt came flying through the air. The jumped on the broom and rode around the stadium soon leaving, and  causing  the crowd to go silent.

Olivia and Hermione were getting worried. Their worries on,y increased when they heard the dragon roaring and hitting things. It was soon that Harry came barreling back to the stadium and grabbed the golden egg like a superstar. Hermione and Olivia were screaming as loud as they could for their cousin and friend.

Ron on the other hand was trying to conceal his excitement for he was supposed to be mad at Harry, but he was starting to see the truth behind Harry's words. As soonest Harry left the stadium Olivia left the stands to go see Cedric. On the way she found Jack and gave him a quick peck on the lips, telling him where she was going.

When she got to Cedric he was being tended to by madam pomfrey and had a thick orange paste on his cheek, she ran up to him to hug him and tell him how well he did. When she got over to him, she was told that he just wanted to sleep. She listened and went back to the Gryffindor common room with jack, where they were gonna have a party for Harry.

Finally got to the first task sorry about that. Vote and comment pls