21

It was late and the Gryffindor part was still going. Harry was hoisted upon the Weasley twins shoulders as they were trying to shout above the noise of the cheers. Everyone was screaming and chanting, laughing, and for some people a lot of kissing.

While everyone was cheering for Harry, jack and Olivia were in the corner minding their own business. Some snogging, some talking. They were having a good time up until they heard a screeching noise. Olivia quickly sat up and walked over to where her cousin was trying to close his golden egg. Everyone including Olivia and Jack were covering their ears.

"What in the bloody hell was that?" Everyone looked over to Ron, who was sheepishly wandering over to where Harry stood. The twins saw the tension In The room.

"Alright everyone back to your knitting." Fred said with a quick glance at Olivia. Olivia and jack walked over to where Hermione was sitting, and sat next to her. They were very intent on listening into Ron and Harry's conversation. So when Harry and Ron made up Hermione looked to Olivia and back to the boys.

"Boys." The bushy haired girl said shaking her head. Olivia looked to her friend and nodded muttering a small, "yep." Soon after the Gryffindors awkward encounter Olivia said goodbye with a quick kiss o. The lips and headed up to her dormitory.

Once again Olivia didn't get much sleep. Waking up because of nightmares she couldn't remember. She laid in her bed just trying to get even the smallest amount of sleep. It was no use.

Olivia looked at the clock in the dorm and noticed that it was four o'clock in the morning. She sighed and clambers out of her sheets. She walked over to her school bag and grabbed a quill and parchment. She decided that she was going to write to her parents since she hasn't yet all year, and she would think that they would be worried about her.

She walked through the corridors of the case and climbed the stairs, once reached the Owlery.

Dear mom and dad,
My days at Hogwarts have been much better than I thought they would be. Harry is one of my closest friends, along with Hermione, Cedric and Ron. There is one more person who is particularly close to me, and dad please don't go nuts when I say this, and mom stop smirking Im Not even there and I know your doing it, I have a boyfriend now. His name is Jack, he's one of the sweetest boys you'll ever meet, and I hope you can meet him soon.

My grades aren't the best this year, but what else would you get out of me. I'm not Raymond guys. At school this year they have a thing called "The Tri-wizard tournament" I'm actually quite scared for once. There was an age limit and somehow Harry was chosen for it. Mom I don't want to to worry, I know there are people closer than you who have come to support him and love him. So don't try flying down here to take him out of the tournament. Another thing I was wondering, would some of my friends be able to come over this summer? I mean if someone could apperate them?

Love you guys, and Harry wants to meet you all!

Love,
Olivia

Once Olivia was done writing, she set her quill down and tied the letter to one of the owls. She then watched the owl fade away into the sky, with a long road ahead, all the way to southern Canada.

Olivia then made her way back down the stairs of the owlery and to her dorm again. She decided that she was going to go find something to do. As she walked through the threshold of the common room, she saw a red head sitting on a sofa.

She tried to be as quiet as possible but failed miserably. The boy whipped his head around and narrowed his eyes at the brunette.

"What do you need Fred?" She asked quite rudely. Fred narrowed his eyes even more, if that was possible.

"Where were you?" She raised her eyebrow toward the boy. Why was it his business?

"I was out sending a letter. What's it to you?" She asked still in her rude tone. Fred shook his head.

"Thought you would have went back to the Hufflepuffs dorms with Mr. Jacky-boy." Fred said this employing something that Olivia didn't like to talk about. He raised his voice a few octaves higher when he said Jacks name.

Olivia opened her mouth and wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"How dare you!" She huffed "that's non of your business! I have known the boy for less than two months, let alone have fucking sex with him when we've been together for at least a week!" Olivia said waving her hands around and grinding her teeth together. She had had enough, she may have been the one to initiate the fight, but he had no right to go where he had. Olivia was being rude of course, but Fred didn't have to be a jerk as well. With one long lasting rude glance towards Fred she huffed and walked out of the common room.

***

Olivia was walking down the halls of the seventh floor of Hogwarts. She was muttering strings of curse words about the big-headed Fred Weasley. Olivia screamed in rage, and turned to her side where there was a brick wall. She punched the wall as hard as she could, leaving cracked brick. That probably wasn't the smartest decision as now she was mad about her hand and Fred.

She turned back on her way pulling her hair, and screaming again.

"Fucking bitch!" Just after she said that she heard something moving. She was sure she was alone, so when she heard more moving louder and louder she panicked. Looking up form her feet she looked to the wall beside her. On the wall was a door she was sure wasn't there before.

She sceptically walked up to the door and lightly touched the brass handle with the tips of her fingers. She thought of what could be behind the door. Nothing bad, or a psychopathic manic could be sitting behind the door. She didn't really. Are which one it was at this point, so she opened the door.

Inside was a beautiful ice rink. Not small like the one in her home town, but NHL size. It had pucks stacked up alone the boards of the rink and a Bauer nexus stick sitting them. She slowly walked up to them and grasped the stick in her hands. It felt just like the one she had back home. When she looked behind the bench she saw a pair of skates that looked about her size. Grabbing the skates without a second thought she tied them up and grabbed the stick setting out on the ice.

One thing that could always help Olivia calm down was playing hockey. There were times that it would file her up because, you know, it's hockey and she would be playing it. But skating and shooting by herself just calmed her.

After he little skating session, she undid her skates and set them behind the bench. She walked out of the room and headed down to the great hall. Where she saw the golden trio and Jack waiting for her.

Sorry idk what for but I feel like I did something....

Oh wait I tried to put a fucking needle through my ear last night, I waited to long to put the goddamn earring through and I didn't stick the needle far enough in. My dumbass doing things that I shouldn't be