30

Olivia made it to her first class, which was one she wasn't very happy about, defence against the dark arts. She pulled a piece of toast out of her bag and shoved it in her mouth letting go as she was grabbing the rest of her things out of her bag. Crumbs were falling into her lap.

She turned her head up to the sound of footsteps and laughing. She heard two deep laughs, a screeching laugh that made Olivia want to puke, and Draco Malfoy's obnoxious cackle. She raised an eyebrow when they were standing right in front of her. Her toast was hanging out of her mouth and the four laughed at her, The ferret speaking first.

"Look the mud-blood spreading her filth. Didn't mummy ever teach you manners?" He said with a sneer. Olivia couldn't deny it hurt being called what she was, but she stuck her walls up.

"Actually, she tried but daddy won and raised a badass." She exclaimed simply and eyebrow and speaking with her mouth full of food. Pansy's face of mischief turned to disgust and she slapped Olivia hard across the face. The brunettes face jerked to the side and her toast went flying across the room.

She couldn't deny that pansy had a hard hand. So she brought her hand slowly up to her cheek and rubbed her tongue along the inside of her cheek.  She had a smirk on her face the whole time.

"My toast you bitch!" Olivia yelled with a smirk evident on her face. Pansy's face contorted with anger .

"Look at that the fat pig is more worried about her toast than herself?" The rest of her "friends" laughed with her, but Olivia had just slowly started to stand up. She put a hand to her stomach, as she was now slightly insecure. She bite her lip and smirk at the quartet again.

"You think your funny do you?" She let out a dry chuckle, "I don't know pug faced little girls knew how to be funny?" Pansy looked to Draco begging for help, but when she didn't get any she turned around with her hand behind her head ready to slap again.

This time Olivia was ready, she was right in front of the girl when her hand came around. Pansy's wrist went right into the cluches of Olivias hand. The brunette was already smirking. She didn't understand why the boys behind weren't helping.

"Nice try princess." Olivia simply stated before throwing pansy to the ground and stomping on her foot. She looked up to see the other boys pulling wands out of their pockets, but with one menacing look and the tug at her own wand, they scampered off, no doubt to find a teacher.

Just as she was about to pounce on the girl on the ground who was rocking back and fourth on her foot, arm wrapped around her waist whispering things in to her ear.

Fred.

Apparently there were other kids in the classroom when this happened and they went to find a teacher, but as they ran out the twins were on their way to their own class beside the classroom she was in. They came in and grabbed the girl before it could get even more out of hand. Just as they had reached the door once again, McGonagl and mad eye walked into the classroom. One looking unimpressed and the other amused.

"What in the world is going on in here?" The woman asked her voice firm, she saw the girl thrashing in Fred's arms and him trying to calm her, which wasn't working. "Evans detention tonight eight." The teacher than left without another word. Then it was Mad eyes turn.

"What in merlins name happened here?" Fred took one look at Olivia and pansy and spoke for both girls.

"Apparently Liv here woke up and chose rage" he said with an amused smirk but obviously struggling with the girl in his arms.

There was the faintest of smile on the professors face.

***

Fred travelled down the corridors with Olivia still in his arms, thrashing around like a monkey on meth.

"Oh bloody hell will you calm down?" Fred said quite aggressively when they got to a deserted corridor. Olivia stopped and slowly looked up at the taller boy.

"I'll be done when I want to be done." She said in a low tone that scared Fred, but he didn't want to admit it. He raised an eyebrow at the girl and smiled.

"What even happened? All I knew was Ron telling me you were about to punch someone out?" Olivia narrows her eyes at the boy ands started to explain in the simplistic way possible.

"They made me drop my toast." She muttered to Fred. She didn't think he heard it at first, but when she was going to repeat herself the boy burst out laughing. Olivia scrunched her nose at the boys adorable laugh, and crossed her arms. Fred looked back at her slowing his laughing for a moment. Within a second of looking at her his freckles were scrunched together and he started laughing again.

"Com on! At least I didn't grow a beard after putting my name in the goblet of fire!" Fred stopped laughing at once and got dangerously close to her face. Olivias face heated up, and she couldn't help but see the faint blush upon his cheeks.

"What did you just say?" Olivia tried backing up but she was pushed against a desk.

"Y-you look good as an old man." She stutters out with a smirk at the end.

"Shut up." He mutters backing off a slight bit. Olivia brought a hand up to his shoulder and whispered in his ear.

"Make me." She said. They sat there for a moment longer. Not before Fred backed off of the girl entirely, leaving a gap of space between them. Olivia was disappointed for reasons beyond her belief. Right as she was  about to walk by fred to leave the room a hand grabbed her waist and a pair of lips were pressed against hers.

Alright so this chapter literally screamed sexual tension and I'm okay with it.
At the moment everything is kind of a mess and I might go back and fix it later. It that's the least of my worries!

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks to those of you voting!
Please leave a comment and vote it would make my day!