32

"What do you mean you don't even know what happened?" Hermione whispered in confusion.

"I mean I don't know what happened 'Mione... it was right before class. We just kissed I guess.

Hermione squealed and asked more questions on their way to their next class.

When the pair arrived to their potions class and sat down once again. The class had barley started when Harry and Ron strutted in late to the class. The second task was drawing nearer and nearer and no one knew what it had in store.

***

After the days of classes were done Olivia was still avoiding Fred Weasley. Everytime she saw him in the corridor she turned the other way. She saw him in the common room, she left. At this point she was sitting silently with Cedric and Jack who had indeed made up.

"Ok Olivia what is your problem." Olivia had snapped out of the little trance she was in and look to Cedric, where the voice came from.

"What on earth do you mean?" She retorted. She tried to put a smile on her face and hoped they would let it go.

"What he means is you've been sitting here silently." Jack chimed in, "what's wrong?"

"Well something happened before class today." Olivia said quietly. "Something may have happened with malfoy... and I may have kissed Fred..." she muttered.

"YOU WHAT!" They both yelled.

"You heard me." She said angrily. The boys both looked at her in shock but decided to leave it as they didn't want to push any further.

***

Olivia, as well as Hermione Ron and Harry sat silently in the library late at night as none of them had figured out a way for Harry to go a full hour underwater. Hermione was scanning through books no one had ever heard of, while Ron was trying to finish a last minute history of manic paper and Harry laid with his head in a book. Olivia sat with her own thought haunting her.

"What do you think olivia?" Hermione snapped her out of her trance.

"Sorry about what exactly?" Hermione gave her a dissatisfied face.

"Exactly. Eyes up and think please and thank you!" She chirped. Olivia went to reach out for a herbology book when they heard a stubby foot make it's way towards them. The four looked up to see their professor looking upon them.

"Professor Mcgonagall need to see you girls." He pointed to the two.

"But Harry had the task tomorrow!" Hermione exclaimed, while Olivia nodded along

"That's exactly why he needs his rest. Now go. And you Weasley should be heading back to your dorm after you show the girls their way."

The three strutted off and made their way to the other side of the castle.

****

Hermione and Olivia entered the office where Cho Chang and a little girl who looked oddly like Fleur sat waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting professor." Olivia said with the most kindness she could muster. Hermione said her own apology as well.

"Well Ms.Evans you didn't show up to your detention tonight." Olivia froze. She completely forgot about her detention tonight. "But as you're here now I shall let it slide."

"I'm so sorry professor. I'll never let it happen again." Olivia said sincerely but was not at all telling the truth.

"Let's be honest Evans we know that's not the case." She came back with a slight smile. "You four have been chosen to be apart of the second task. You will be completely safe and managed by the teachers in the castle. No harm will come to you." All the girls looked dumbfounded. What was she talking about?

"But professor what will we be doing?" Hermione said and Cho nodded.

"You four have been selected as the champions treasures." After all four girls gasped the woman waved her wand and their entire worlds went black.

***

Well this is awkward. May have forgotten about you guys and possibly lost hope in this book. Anyway. I'll possibly update soon it's summer and all I do is work and party so we chilling