11

"No, nope. Not happening, away from each other." Harry said standing up and getting between Fred and Olivia. He then glared at Fred who was trying not to laugh. "You smooth little carrot top." Harry said to Fred who had now given up on keeping his laughter in.

Fred laughter was contagious. Everyone was soon laughing in ears reach of Fred who was gripping hold of the table in front of him for support.

"Oh Merlín, you should have seen your face!" Fred said pointing his finger in Harry's face. " You were going all protective on her and it was hilarious! You looked like Ron with his chicken!" Fred said laughing even harder.

Harry crossed his arms and looked back at his full plate of food. Olivia watched her dear cousin with her hand over her mouth trying to make her laugh fade. As she was staring she realized that she had wanted something like this. A relationship where you could laugh over someone being protective over you and not because someone called you some name and your friend agreed.

Oliva then realized how badly she had always wanted something like this. She wanted to make her Hogwarts years count. She looked back over to Fred, who was In A deep and hushed conversation with his twin. She decided to not destruye them and head to class.

"I'm going to head to class alright." She said grabbing her stuff and getting up. "If you want I can wait for you Harry, Ron, Hermione." Harry looked at her then back at his two best friends.

"No I think we are alright." Harry said smiling at his cousin. He then remembered that she missed the new students who came from the two different schools. "Ron's wanting to see victor Krum again sometime soon, so we might as well go with him." Harry said quite annoyed.

Olivia smiled again, "it's quite alright Harry, you can go with your friends. I'll see you all in defence, I hear we have quite a crazy teacher." She said drawing the "crazy" to emphasize it.

"Goodbye Ron, Hermione." The brunette waved to her new Friends, and they waved back. Olivia then had to figure out how to get to her classroom.

As Olivia was walking through the corridors of Hogwarts she stopped dead in her tracks and yelled to no one, "when the hell did Victor Krum get here?!" With a confused look on her face, and a drag in her step she finally found her way to her classroom, after navigating her way through Hogwarts mazes.

***

Oliva always like to be early. "If your not early your late," her parents used to say. She never realized how lonely she would get sitting in a classroom when there was five minutes to spare.

Soon enough people started to gather In The classroom, One by on people started to file in. She was hoping to hell that Harry would get there soon, because she felt like there were two holes in the back of her head from where Draco Malfoy had been glaring at her.

As it seemed god had answers her prayers Hermione, followed closely by Ron and Harry came into the classroom. Hermione smiled at oliva and walked over motioning to sit next to her. Olivia simply nodded and moved some of her books to make room for the Granger girl. Harry and Ron sat directly behind them, whispering to each other about victor Krum, and what Alastor Moody would be like.

Just as Olivia was turning around she jumped in fright as a door slammed and seeps followed by a "thump" was heard.

A man with an old face that looked as if it had been mauled by bears walked into the room.

"You can put those away" the old man growled, "you won't be needing them". The man wiped his hair out of his face and proceeded to call names for roll-call. When he was done he set down the list of names and looked up at the students.