22

Olivia smiled at her friends and boyfriend and walked over to where they sat. She could feel eyes trailing her, maybe it was jack who was staring at her with an unreadable stare , or maybe it was Fred, who was staring at her with the dirtiest glare possible. When Olivia saw this look of the Weasley she gave him a glare just as deadly and. Turned to her boyfriend.

"What's up Jack?" Concern was etched onto her features. " you look like something's wrong." She went to put a hand on his shoulder, but he shrugged it off muttering an apology and getting up to leave. It was only then Olivia was Cedric leaving the great hall as well. As Olivia was about to get up out of her spot Harry gently grabbed the sleeve of her robes and pulled her down with pleading eyes.

Olivia rolled her eyes and smirked at her cousin. When she looked over to Hermione, she was looking at a small boy coming their way holding a wrapped package.

"Package for mister Weasley!" The boy said in his squeaky voice. Her Ione was looking at the boy confused and Olivia was smiling at the boy who was making Harry squirm uncomfortably in his seat. The little boy was gripping on a black book that was in his hands.

It was only when Hermione cleared her throat that Ron noticed the boy was still there.

"Not now Nigel." The red head mutters to the side of him. The little boy, "Nigel," looked defeated and walks off. "I promised that I would get him Harry's autograph." Ron admitted sheepishly looking between his friends.

Ron then Looks down to his package and smiles with joy. "It's a gift from mum!" Ron tears the wrapping paper off of the box and frown when he gets inside. "Mums sent me a dress!" Harry looked to his friend laughing.

"Is there a bonnet as well?" Harry asked amused "Aha" Harry held up more of the ugly robes to humiliate his friend further. Ron then walked over to Ginny and holds the robes up for her.

"Ginny I think these are for you." Ron says tiredly. By now everyone is looking at the new found entertainment.

"I'm not wearing those! They're ghastly!" She girl says with a disgusted face. Olivia then noticed her friend, Hermione, laughing behind her hand. Olivia gave her a confused look and was about to ask her about it when Ron beat her to it.

"What are you laughing at?" He said in clear distress. Hermione finally removed her hand from her mouth, sucking in a deep breath.

"They're not for Ginny! They're for you, dress robes!" Ron looked even more confused than before.

"Dress robes for what?" Olivia thought this was a good time to sneak away to find her friend that she hadn't seen in oh-so long.

Olivia ran away from the laughing of the Gryffindor table giggling herself. She saw one of her best friends walking down the corridor alone. Olivia apuran up to him jumping in his back and wrapping her feet around his torso. He was quick to react as he held onto her feet and spun her around.

"What's up liv?" He laughed at his friend. "Where's Jack?" Olivia then frowned. Jack had left breakfast early, he was also acting weird.

"I don't know. He left breakfast early, and he was acting really weird." Cedric looked at his friend over his shoulder and smiled.

"I bet he's alright." The. Without warning Cedric ran down the corridor leaving Olivia to squeak out a scream from atop of his back. When they reached the end of the corridor, a boy emerged from the charms classroom. This boy was indeed Jack. His uniform was untidy, and it was rosy at breakfast, and his hair was unruly.

Olivia looked at him and jumped off of Cedrics back.

"What were you doing?" It seemed as though he hadn't seen the two students before as he jumped, and ran a hand down his face.

"Extra practise with Flitwick, charm gone wrong." He explained quickly. Olivia was confused. Jack was the best at charms I. His class. He couldn't need extra help.

"But your the best in your class-" jack cut her off before she could finish.

"Will you just drop it!" He yelled at his girlfriend. Olivia was hurt,  she was just trying to ask what was going on. As jack stalked off down the hallway, Cedric grabbed Olivia's hand a squeezed it.

"Let's head to class yeah?" Cedric asked. His face the. Brightened up and he picked his friend up. "How about you spend the night in my dorm tonight, we can stay up late and eat some candy. I mean tomorrow's a Saturday, and it's not a Hogsmeade weekend." Cedric wiggle his eyebrows after saying this. He got right up in Olivia's face smirking. Olivia's smiled and pushed his face away smiling.

"Sure you big goof-ball" Cedric pulled his hand up to his chest in mock surrender. They playfully bickered all the way down the corridor.

Not gonna lie this sums up how single I am in 50 different languages. I absolutely love Cedrics and Olivia's relation ship, and you guys are not gonna believe what is going on.