3

Petunia and Vernon ambushed the door after they saw it was Olivia. They gave her hugs, asked how she was, and asked her about school all sorts of things. But Harry still could not get rid of the nagging feeling he had. Olivia hugged each and every one of them. She hugged them as tight as she could muster. When she looked at Harry there was an excitement in her eyes that Harry could see. She looked at him with the widest smile on her face and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Olivia!" She said "you must be Harry." She gave him a hug and he staggered at the muscle the girl had.

"Uh- yea um... Harry- me-yea I'm Harry." He stammered. She gave him a warm smile and turned back to the Dursley's. Vernon gave a Harry a sharp look, telling him to go away, Harry took the hint. While Harry walked away he saw Olivia look back slight disappointment on her face. When he left the room and climbed the stairs he thought about his nagging feeling, and his letter to Ron and Hermione. He was going to tell them all about this feeling, and see what the had to say.

***

Olivia was having a hard time staying awake her eyes kept slipping over and over, but she wouldn't let them until,

"Oh dear! You must be tired why don't you go up stairs and get some rest. Dudley show Olivia where her room is." Petunia briefly looked at Vernon and looked back to Dudley, "help her with her bags."

" Thanks dud," Olivia said When they got to the top of the stair case. Dudley nodded and walked back down the stairs. Harry hear voices outside his room so looked into the hallway to see Olivia staring at him. He looked back at her and moved over on his bed to make room for her. She walked in the room stopped for a moment wondering if she should shut the door. She did and looked at Harry. "So how's Hogwarts?" Harry looked at her completely dumbfounded. He looked at her,

"What?! What do you mean?"

" real subtle, really perfect." She told him sarcastically. " I'm a witch, I went to Ilvermorny then got accepted to Hogwarts. I didn't even know about you until two days ago." She looked at him and smiled a bit, " but I'm sure glad I do know you. Cause I'm really happy right now. Don't let the face fool you. Our time zones are super different and I didn't sleep the entire trip. I really am happy to meet you Harry." She didn't even let him respond before she left the room to her own, where she fell asleep before her head even hit the pillow.

***

The next couple of weeks were great for Olivia, she and Dudley would hang out during the day, and later in the nights her and Harry would talk about Hogwarts. Harry could never get over the fact of how different they looked. While she had chocolate brown eyes and dead straight, dirty blonde (well it was a really dark hair but it wasn't brown, it was still pretty light.) hair with her red highlights. While he had messy raven black hair that never sat still, and- from what people told him -striking emerald green eyes that were just like his mothers. While Harry was pondering this he wondered who's eyes she had. Her mother's or fathers, he had heard stories about Rose and her husband Rob, how they moved to Canada to mourn Lily's death, and for Robs family. Though after time it only became harder, and they couldn't afford to leave the country. Olivia caught Harry staring,

"Is there something on my face?" She asked him. Touching different spots and wiping her face, confused.

"No, no, I was just thinking." Then he thought of the letter he got back from Ron, how Ron told him that they got extra tickets to the Quidditch World Cup, and wanted to bring Harry along. "Hey I was thinking, do you think you would be okay on your own here?" He asked. She looked at him with a confused expression.

"No I'll be alright, but what's going on?"

"My friends are coming tomorrow to pick me up to go to the Quidditch Cup. Lo—" he was cut off by her squealing.

"Your going to the cup! Oh I wish I could go.... but Harry this is great! You go have fun, I'll be fine I'll see you in a few weeks when I see you at the station." She told him very excitedly. She took that a lot better than I thought she would, Harry thought.

***

Olivia was sitting in her room at the Dursley's packing her truck. She wanted to be really prepared. That was until she didn't know where her favourite sweater was. She looked all over the room, in dressers, in her closet, everywhere. Then she heard a bang, Harry must be making breakfast right now, she quietly laughed to herself thinking about a Harry making bacon and eggs, he would probably drop the bacon. She walked out of her room and into the hallway, She ran down the stairs ready to ask her aunt Petunia if she knew where it was.

"Hey aunt Pe-" she cut herself off when she saw that there were four random strangers with wild red hair standing in the living room. That wasn't even the weirdest, the fireplace was blown up, and the room a mess. Olivia looked up to her aunt, Saying she looked Shocked was an understatement, Petunia looked terrified as to what Olivia would do. Olivia sat there they sat there in silence until a taller man with red hair broke it.

"Well hi Harry, we better get going wouldn't want Molly to worry." All Olivia noticed was the two boys, that looked like twins standing in the corner of the room. One was watching what was happening between the Dursley's and his father closely, while the other was looking at the ground with a smirk on his face. He shortly looked up and saw Olivia staring. She felt her cheeks turn a slight shade of red. what is going on? Olivia doesn't blush. She thought to herself. She then bent down over her boot looked up at him, then her aunt and uncle to make sure they weren't looking, then proceeded to pull her wand out of her boot. The red heads eyes widened and looked like he was going to say something, until Olivia put a finger to her lips gesturing for him to be quiet. He immediately shut his mouth and nudged his brother. His brother gave him a look as to say 'what' he then directed the attention to Olivia who was back on her feet watching the twins curiously.

"Well Harry you better grab your stuff." The man who was now known as Arthur Weasley said to Harry shooting him a "hurry up" look. Harry a the twins went upstairs to grab his stuff.

"Whose the girl?" Asked George as he looked at Harry with a quizzical look on his face. Harry looked back at him with an exited face.

"That's my cousin, Olivia. She's coming to Hogwarts this year, she's transferring." Harry exclaimed simply.

"Seemed Freddie was enjoying the view." George pestered his brother, Harry gave them both a glare, that could put them six feet under.

"Let's just grab my-" Harry was cut off by a pale looking Dudley. Dudley backed off slowly until he ran right through the three of them, almost falling down the stairs. They proceeded to Harry's room to grab his stuff, and head back down stairs. Where he was supposed to bid farewell.

I have some parts from the books and some from the movies, the movies are easier to follow for me so I'll be basing this book off them. I am also shit at punctuating so I'm sorry fo that.