Cheryl Blossom x Reader ; high school confidential

requested by @lovatic5h2 ! sexuality is definitely a more tricky subject to write on! as i got older i have been able to learn more about it, and it can be challenging because i understand how it feels not knowing what you're sexuality is. ^_^ !

this fic is based off of High School Confidential by Rough Trade ! carole pope sung about being openly gay in this song!

She's a cool blonde scheming bitch
She makes my body twitch
Walking down the corridor
You can hear her stilettos click
Cheryl, once one of the snobbiest students in the school, had humbled quite a bit after all the misfortunes that took a toll within her life. She watched you in awe as you walked down the hallway with a small strut. You looked beautiful. Regret bubbles inside of her as she remembers how often she teased you due to her underlying feelings. It was a sad coping mechanism for the redhead prude.

I want her so much I feel sick
The girl can't help it, she really can't help it now
One thing about Cheryl though, was that she was determined and knew what she wanted. What she wanted was you. Just thinking about you made her nauseous, knowing that she couldn't have you.

It's like a highschool, high school confidential
High school, a high school confidential
Teenage Brandos stalk her in the halls
They tease her with cat calls
She's a combination Anita Eckberg Mamie van Doren
It was no secret that you were constructed by the gods themselves. You came out of your shell during junior year, but you still were the same sweet & genuine person. Jealousy though. Jealousy would bubble inside of Cheryl like a cauldron when other boys whistled and gave your stares as you walked confidentally towards your classes. What was even worse though, was that she couldn't do anything.

Dagmar high school confidential
She couldn't do anything. Nobody could know.

What's the principal doin' with her?
Who's that guy, is he screwing with her?
Although Cheryl had a big mouth, she now kept quiet when it came to you. That didn't mean she wasn't paying attention to small details though. She noticed the principal gawking at you in admiration or you meeting up with the ever so popular football captain afterschool for, well, meet ups so to speak.

What's her perfume? Tigress by Fabergé
It makes me cream my jeans
When she's coming my way
Your perfume left a trail that lingered around Cheryl. Although you both rarely interacted, she felt almost animalistic when you came in close proximity. Heat would rush to her cheeks and her mind would wander into explicit places. Her lust for you was nearly ravaging at the seams when she simply glanced at you.

High school, high school confidential
High school, a high school confidential
Nobody can know though. Nobody.

She drives a candy pink Cadillac
If I don't get her soon, I'll have a heart attack
When she flashes me a look I wanna burn my book
Give up high school
She was also surprised, nonetheless, when you worked your ass off and upgraded to a new car. Which you and the gang commonly rode in happily. She wanted you. She wanted you badly. Even catching a glance with you, she would get flustered. She was willing to do anything at the drop of a pin for you.

High school, high school confidential
High school, a high school confidential
High school, high school confidential
Too bad you didn't know though. Nobody could know.