Archie Andrews x Reader: Jealousy and Jughead

idea: -riverdalevixen-
"Hey Jughead." You greet the raven haired boy with his beanie as he walks over to you. The couch groans as he sits next to you.
"Hey."
"How's your book going?" I ask while pointing to the open document on Jughead's laptop. The murder of Jason Blossom is a mysterious yet intriguing event in Riverdale that my best friend happened to be writing about.
"Pretty good. Any news on Polly?" His voice fills with hope. I nod my head in a no, earning an instant frown from him.
"Wanna go to Pop's tonight?" He asks with a smile, changing the subject.
"Hell yes!" I exclaim very happily. "Chocolate milkshake?"
"You betcha." He winks playfully as you give him a light punch.
"Got room for another?" You both turn and see the redhead Archie with a straight face.
"You don't sound very happy." Jughead puts out there, earning a small deathly look from Archie.
"Because I'm not." He huffs. What the hell is his problem. Confusion fills our faces as Jughead and I exchange a look.
"Maybe I should go." Jughead awkwardly states a bit awkwardly while grabbing his laptop, flinging his bag over his shoulder, and leaving. "7 Y/N. Be there." Is the last thing I hear from him as he walks out.
"What the hell was that?" Archie asks me.
"Again Archie? I've told you a billion times. We. Are. Just. Friends."
"Yeah that's what they all say."
"Oh yeah? And what about you and Ms. Lodge huh?" I shoot back, more anger arising in my voice.
"Don't even start."
"Because you guys are just friends right? That's the way it is with Juggie and I. No difference." I snap as my eyes begin to sting from the tears I am holding in. I no longer can hold it and the tears stream slowly down my face. Guilt quickly strikes Archie's face and he sits next to me. "I just want you to trust me." I sob quietly.
"I do. I just. I get jealous Y/N. There I admitted it."
"Why?" I turn and look him straight in the eye.
"Because you're my girl. Nobody elses. I love you okay?" He softly replies. I smile sadly before embracing him in a hug.
"I love you too." I reply with muffled words as my face is still buried in his shoulder, the sadness and anger slowly leaving as his manly yet heavenly scent fills my nostrils.