Archie Andrews x Reader: How You First Met

"Class, this is Y/N." The teacher introduces you to the class of 7th graders. You swallow and hold your pride as nervousness bubbles inside of you like a witch cauldron. "Please, take a seat wherever you'd like." She smiles as you scan the class. Noticing a table with only 3 out of the 4 seats filled. You smile shyly at the students as you take your seat. A blond haired girl with green eyes happens to be sitting right next to you.
"Hey." She smiles brightly with her bulbous eyes as the teachers resumes to the lesson. "I'm Betty." She giggles as she turns her attention across the table to a raven haired boy with a red head on his left. "That's Jughead but we call him Juggie," She points at the raven haired and blue eyed boy who gives you a half smile and small wave. "And that's Archie." She now points to the redhead who happens to have brown eyes.
"Hello." He says quietly.
"Shh." The teacher puts her finger to her mouth while focusing her attention on us, pausing the lesson in the process.
"And that's our grumpy teacher Ms. Grinch." Archie snorts, earning a snicker from Juggie and you. Betty gives him a glare before returning her focus to the teacher.
"She is nice at first but like a minute later she is a damn demon." Jughead smirks.
"Detention. All four of you." The teacher retorts with a snarl. A sigh of anger escapes from the blond haired girl next to you.
•••
"Detention detention." Jughead mocks as the tapping from Archie's pencil against the desk fills your ears.
"Every week! You both can't just keep your mouths shut for once?" Betty hisses.
"Hmm let me think," Archie looks up for a split second. "No." You stifle your laughter as Betty shoots you a 'be quiet and don't even give them the satisfaction' look. "Even she thinks it was funny." Archie huffs while pointing to you.
"My name is Y/N." You remark a bit sassily.
"Ooh sassy. Just what I like." He winks, causing you to roll your eyes.
"Oh cut the flirting." Jughead sighs before putting his head in between his arms.
"Lunch period is over. You all can go." A chubby man walks in while eating a pink donut. You all get up, Betty and Juggie being the first ones out.
"So Y/N...You seem pretty cool." Archie calmly says.
"Yep."
"And I'll be getting your number later." He winks and clicks his tongue before catching up to Betty and Juggie, you following behind him.