Archie Andrews x Reader: Concert

Let it go and never look back this way
After finishing "I'll try", the screams and cries of the audience fill my ears as Archie takes a light bow, gives a wave, that killer smileof his, and walks off the stage. I look down at the crumpled VIP ticket that I managed to buy so I could meet Archie backstage. Riverdale wasn't too exciting and stuff like this rarely happens so I took advantage of it. A smile curls onto my face as everyone around me runs out, leaving me and my slow legs behind. I swear my ears are about to leave as I walk into the loud lobby, waiting in the slightly short line of girls just like me, hoping to meet Archie.
"Next!" I hear a bodyguard yell as a girl, younger than me, walks inside with a smile on her face, just like everyone else waiting. I yawn knowing it's going to be a long wait in line. After around 30 minutes of moving up the slightly slow line, surfing through instagram, and texting my friends, I finally hear the words that will change my life. The bodyguard yelling next, knowing it's me. I take a deep breath and try to make the butterflies inside of me go away. More butterflies come as I come face to face in front of Archie.
"Hey." He smiles before flashing me that amazing smile of his. I wave at him, too shocked to find words. He runs his hand through his burnt red hair. "So what's your name?" He asks me with cheeks the perfect shade of pink.
"Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N." I manage to smile widely and extend a hand out.
"Archie. There's a few more in line. 5 minutes is up." Another man says, probably his manager or something. I didn't even realize how fast time goes by.
"They can wait." Archie shooes him as shock fills my body. "Besides, I like this Y/N." He smirks, causing me to blush. "So, have you ever been to a concert? Like before this." He asks me with curiosity.
"It's Riverdale!" I sarcastically remark while giggling.
"You're pretty cute Ms. Y/L/N." He chuckles. Even though other fans were annoyed with me for holding them up, it was worth it because in the end I managed to score Archie's number and a date.