Archie Andrews x Reader: Cheater (PT. 1)

*this is based off of something that recently happened to me!*
"Hey babe! I missed you!" Archie cheers as he engulfs you in a hug. He knew you were suffering from anxiety and depression and often times argued with you over how "negative" you were.
"I missed you too!" You cooed as you held him tightly. You often times went out of your way for him and made sure he was happy.
"So how are you?"
"I'm feeling much better mentally!" You smiled. Recently you had changed around your depression ti satisfy Arch.
"Thats great!" Archie cheers as you go on your phone and scroll through Instagram. Suddenly you see in Veronica's bio: Taken by @archieandrew💍🤪. What the hell? Your heart beats faster and you pry it out of him until he finally admits he cheated. He asked Veronica out while he was still dating you. Fucking prick. You block him on everything and yell at him to get out. A wave of shock, numbness, and all types of emotions hit you like a tsunami. You drive home, heart thumping, feeling lighteheaded as hell. You quickly race up the apartment stairs as soon as you park in front of the building. The anticipation builds as you unlock the door and greet your mom with a grim face. She embraces you and you break down whilst explaining what has happened to you. You also find comfort in friends. Its bittersweet. You gave your all and put so much effort and time into sering him and being there. It hurts like hell, but it gets even better. And Archie, he of course chose Veronica over you, hurting you even more...
6 months later..
You walk hand in hand with a new student, Sweet Pea, into the doors of Riverdale High. A smile englufs your face. You never thought you'd end up here. With a guy who treats you 10x better. He embraces you in a peck and wraps his arm around you.
"I love you okay? Don't forget that babe."
"love you to Pea." You smile.

-Ladies and gents, know your worth. This is based all on a true atory for me. The ending hasnt happened though...yet!!