Jughead Jones x Reader: Love? Triangle. (PART 2)

"Y/N WAIT!" He yells as you reach for the doorknob. You turn, tears filling the brim of your eyes. "I'll go. This is your house anyways." He looks down, almost, as if, her were ashamed.
"Jug no. I'm sorry. It's just all so soon. You already know how I am. Scared of relationships and I wouldn't want to hurt Betty. I've known her for a few years now and it's just wrong."
"Y/N," Jug grabs your hand with his soft ones. "Love is never wrong. I kind of told Archie about this too. I told him I felt something towards you."
"When did you tell him this?" You softly ask, letting a tear roll down your cheek.
"A week or two ago." He states sadly while he wipes the tear away from your face.
"Can we just sit down and talk about this? How about we facetime Archie and Vee?" He nods in agreement at your suggestion. You both walk over to the loveseat (HEHEH GET IT) and sit as the cushion sinks in a bit. The facetime tone rings throughout your ears before you see the words 'connecting...' on the screen.
"Hey Arch. Hey Vee." Jughead sighs.
"We heard about what happened Jug. And hey Y/N." Vee smiles sadly at us.
"Arch. Vee. We need some advice," They look at the camera, silently, waiting for me to say what needs to be said. I take a deep breath before letting it out. "Jug and I are confused. After him and Betty broke things off, we kissed. And he told me before we called you that Archie knew about his feelings from a bit ago." Veronica nods, almost as if she understood.
"I get it. You both have feelings that were underlying. But at the same time, you don't want to hurt Betty. That's understandable. I suggest you two keep it lowkey. And Archie did tell me about what Jughead said with his feelings towards you. All I can say is that love is never wrong. Right Archikins?"
"Archie!" Jughead hisses and Archie looks down for a few seconds.
"Sorry Jug." Archie puts his hands up, practically surrendering. Suddenly a notification is heard, it's a text from Betty.
"Who was that?" Veronica asks me.
"Betty." I say, smacking my palm against my forehead in utter disgust and confusion with this whole situation.
"What did she say?" Jug asks me, eyes a light shade of pink.
Betty 🎀: Hey Y/N...meet @ Pop's?
"She said to meet her at pops."
"Shit." Jughead mumbles.
"We'll leave you both alone okay? Call us if you need to though Archie says as Veronica looks at him." They both give us a sad smile before the phone hangs up.
Me: What time?
Betty 🎀: Now
Dear lord. "I'll take you to Pop's and I'll leave right after." Jughead offers me.
"No! That's not a good idea." I respond, putting my hands on his chest and letting the tears flow freely. I don't think and I feel myself kissing him again. He smiles sadly as I pull away and get ready to head out. "Bye Juggie. I'll text you when I make it." I grab my car keys and a light jacket before heading out.