Sweet Pea x Reader: Oh baby!

Requested by: Riverdalefan03
It was senior year, well, almost the end of senior year. You had planned to stay with your parents for a little bit until both you and Sweet Pea had enough money to move to California. Well plans changed. Your parents kicked you out when they found out your secret. Not too long after your anniversary with the Southsider, whom your parents surprisingly liked, you began to feel nauseous. That nausea soon turned into vomiting, except, only in the mornings. The first person you ran to was Toni. She happened to be one of your best friends and also a friend of SP's. See, it happened like this:
"Toni we need to talk. Now." You grabbed her by the arm in a hurry to get outside of the school.
"Y/N, we have class. Are you nuts?!" The shorter girl hissed.
"Toni shut up and listen!" You yelled, causing her eyes to widen. She knew it was something serious because you were rarely like this. You were in a tizzy and had no one else to tell. "I may be fucking pregnant and we need to get a test." At this, Toni began laughing, thinking it was all a joke.
"Ahhh great joke Y/N! You almost had me. Now let's go back." She continued to laugh, but it soon died down as she saw the serious look on your face and how watery your eyes began to get. "Oh my god." She put her hands on her temples as she began rubbing them. "Let's go." And with that she took your hand and drove you both to the nearest drugstore.
You see, that only happened a week ago. But a lot can happen within a week. Your parents were absolutely livid when they found the pregnancy test.
The day after the test came out positive and you spent the rest of the day at Toni's, crying and watching movies with her, your mind managed to forget about the pregnancy test in your bathroom. Once you came back home, oh boy did you remember. After hours of crying and hearing your parents scream, they kicked you out. With nowhere to go, and bags of clothes and necessities in your hands, you texted Toni.
You: Toni come to my house. I got kicked out.
Toni didn't even bother replying as she dashed to come get you.
*PRESENT DAY*
Now it was the week after all of that, the present day, and you still couldn't figure out how to tell Sweet Pea.
Just as a wave of nausea hit you, you felt hands wrap around your waist, causing you to tense up. "Hey babe." Sweet Pea stated rather gleefully.
"Oh hey SP." You smiled, but you were oblivious to the fact that he knew it wasn't genuine.
"What's wrong?" His smile turned into a slight frown at your actions.
"I'm fi-." And with that, you gagged and covered your mouth as you sped off to the nearest bathroom.
-
"Y/N, you cant keep it a secret forever. You think he won't notice the constant sickness and your mood swings eventually? If you don't tell him, so help me go-."
"Toni, I will okay?" You cut her off with a hoarse voice as you spit out water in the sink before looking back at her.
-
You decided to sneak on your phone in the middle of class and text Sweet Pea since you knew he was at lunch.
You: Hey P, we need to talk afterschool okay? :)
Sweet Pea: Of course! Hope you're feeling better. I love you :)
After that, you smiled sadly before clicking your phone off and returning your attention to the teacher.
-
"Hey babe." Sweet Pea placed a soft kiss on your lips as you smiled up at him sadly.
"I don't know how to say this Pea." You reply as you both begin walking towards Pop's. He stops and questionably looks at you. "I'm pregnant." You blurt out as his eyes slightly widen in shock. Well, this was it. He was going to break up with you. As he began to smile, that thought instantly vanished.
"So I'm going to be a dad." He says looking down at you. "You better not be shitting me right now Y/N"
"I shit you not." You chuckle slightly as he picks you up and twirls you around. "PEA IM GONNA PUKE PUT ME DOWN!!!" At this, he laughs and obeys your request.
"Oh yeah, I forgot, we wouldn't want our little one being hurt."
"She'll be fine." You smile.
"She? Y/N, we're having a boy."
*9 MONTHS LATER*
"Oh my god! You fucking asshole. You put this watermelon in me!" You screamed as you continued to push, squeezing Sweet Pea's Hand VERY tightly in the process. Tears prickled his eyes from the pain. Now he knew to never underestimate your strength again. Soon a baby's cry filled the room and you smiled tiredly as your now fiancé, proceeded to cut the umbilical cord.
"Told you it was going to be a boy." Sweet Pea smirked as a tear of joy rolled down his cheek as he watched the doctors clean your newborn son off.
"What do you want to name him?" The nurse asked with a bright smile.
"What about (name of your choice)?"
"That sounds perfect." Sweet Pea smiles down at you.
"Text Toni and tell her to bring the gang with. I want them to meet him."