Jughead Jones x Reader: You Tease

idea: EmFF118com
The cool milkshake slides down my throat smoothly as I listen to Jughead, Archie, & Veronica talk.
"Jesus Archie you guys had sex in the shower?"
"Oh my god just drop it!" Archie sighs as Veronica chuckles. I cough as I began choking on my milkshake, causing Jughead to laugh and put his arm around me.
"You doing okay over there babe?"
"Yep." I giggle as Veronica and Archie begin conversing amongst themselves. I put my hand on Jughead's inner thigh, causing him to shudder a bit.
"You alright Jug?" Archie asks with a furrowed brow.
"Yeah. You look a bit flushed." Veronica continues, I look up at Jughead and notice his reddened cheeks and sweaty face.
"Yeah I'm good." He laughs while holding a thumbs up. I bite my lip and inch my hand closer to his crotch area. I palm him lightly, earning a quiet moan from the brunette boy. "Keep going baby." He breathlessly says in my ear. I then come to a stop and wipe my hand off in a napkin. "You fucking tease, you're gonna get it later." He growls.
"Get what later Juggie?" Veronica teases him, he looks up with an even more red face than before.
"Yeah Juggie, get what?" I ask while batting my eyelashes innocently.
"I hate you guys." He says embarassed while covering his eyes with his beanie.