WHEN YOU'RE SICK

*Guys, I am so sorry. I've had major writers block over the past few months, but I will be writing more! & sorry if this is bad. I haven't written in a while :(*

Cheryl: "Jesus it's about time you got back here y/n! I missed you."
"I was sick. What did you expect?"
"Ew do you still have leftover's of whatever disease you had?"
"Ugh. Yeah I love you too Cheryl."

Toni: "Hey do you know where y/n is?"
"Nope. I think she may be sick though. She had this huge ass coughing fit yesterday." Jughead replies to the purple and brunette haired girl.
"Okay thanks." And with that, Toni dashed as quickly as she could to your house. After about 15 minutes, she reaches your door and pants as she rings the bell.
"Oh hey Toni!" Your parent greets her with a smile.
"Hi! Is y/n here?"
"She is actually. She has a pretty bad cold right now. You're welcome to go see her for a bit."
"Thank you!" And Toni ran up the stairs to your room, smiling sadly as she saw you uncomfortably shift in your sleep. I love y/n so much. He/she looks so cute in their sleep. She thinks to herself as she heads over and kisses your forehead.

Veronica: After an intense argument with her parents, Veronica decides to go over to your house, driven by her chauffeur. You hear a knock on your door and get up.
"Hey ba- Oh my god what the hell?" Veronica worries as she stares at you. Your nose was a bright pink and your skin was flaking around it. You had dark bags from having a hard time sleeping.
"Just a little sick."
"A little? I'm going to go out and get some medicine!"
"No! Ple-" Before you could finish, Veronica was getting in the car, causing you to sigh.

Betty: "Babe what's going on?" A worried Betty asks as she comes into your room after your mother lets her in.
"Nothing. Just a small cough. Nothing bad." After this, you suddenly feel her hands against your head, causing you to roll your eyes.
"Just a cough? Your head is burning!"
"Okay Dr. Betty."

Archie: You has a sore throat but still managed to get up and attend one of Archie's football games. "Hey why aren't you at home y/n?"
"I just wanted to support y-." You got cut off by a sneeze. Looking up to see a stern Archie looking down at you with his arms crossed.
"See? Let's just get you home." You groan at his words but just go along with it.

Jughead: You somehow managed to catch the flu and ended up missing school. Great. Jughead decided to ride over to your house on his motorcycle. "Ugh if I wasn't so sick, I'd totally make out with you."
"Yep I know, my serpent jacket is pretty hard to resist." Jug chuckles in response.

Kevin: You had caught a cold since it was the winter and your best friend Kevin came by for a while with some soup after one of his little hook ups. "Ugh. You're my best friend but patting your back while you puke is getting kind of disgusting."