Archie Andrews x Reader: Upskirt

"Go Vixens!" The final chant before the unthinkable happens to me. Giggles and laughter surround me as the jocks and other cheerleaders stare at me. I look down and see my upskirt, really bad upskirt. Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. I choke back my mortified tears.
"Well, we see that we have one Vixen trying to show her goods." Cheryl snarls, causing everyone to laugh, except for Betty, Veronica, and Archie. Finally, I let my tears flow down my cheeks and bleeding through my blue and yellow skirt. I push everyone out of the way before running into the school. I take deep breaths through my hard crying before finally calming down. I smile at the reassuring sound of footsteps, hoping it'd be Betty, Veronica, and Archie. But I was wrong. Very wrong.
"Shhh! And here in exhibit A, we have a crying Y/N!" Cherly yells out, with her little henchmen behind her, laughing their flat asses off. I get up and run out, as fast as I can, with my small bookbag slouched over my shoulders and my phone in hand.
・・・・・・・
I take my face out of my pillow, immediately noticing the damp and black smeared mascara covering the fluffy whiteness. The sound of my phone vibrating startles me before I grab it, seeing that Archie was calling.
"Y/N. Come downstairs." I hang up and throw on a pair of pajama shorts before running down my creaky stairs.
"Hey Archie." I greet the redhead with a half smile and small wave. He didn't speak as he hugged me and I could smell his light aroma of cologne as he let go after what seemed like an eternity.
"I'm sorry I didn't do anything." He sounds sad and dissapointed in his quiet voice. I smile sadly at him before cupping his face with my hands, not caring about our 4 inch difference.
"Well, you're here now and that's all that matters Archikins." I chuckle before motioning him to close the door. I know he loves it when we call him that.
"Yeah." He chuckles. We both take a seat on my comfy couch. "Lilo and Stitch time!" He shouts before tackling me. He knew it was my favorite movie to watch when I was feeling down, especially when my parents aren't home, like right now. Suddenly our eyes lock, as Archie rests on top of me and before I know it, his thin soft lips are pressed against mine. Our lips flow in sync, like steady ocean waves. I pull back.
"What about my Lilo and Stitch Archikins?"
"That can wait. Kissing you is way better anyways." He jokes, causing me to give him a playful punch. "Oh and also," He begins saying while pulling back from me. "That upskirt looked amazing." He chuckles, I groan in a joking disgust before smacking him hard on his back. "Ouch!" He sighs as he rubs his back, causing me to laugh.