Jughead Jones x Reader: Bully Pt. 1

"Bitch." The redhead twin snarls as you walk into her. You sigh in frustration. "What was that missy?" She asks you with sass written all over her face. You roll your eyes and scoff. Suddenly you tumble back onto the ground before realizing Ms. Blossom pushed you.
"What the hell is your problem Cheryl?" The redhead Archie growls from next to her. Anger and annoyance filling his brown eyes.
"Oh Archie. I was just about to help her out." Cheryl throws on a fake smile as she bends over and lends you a hand, helping you get up.
"You're so fucking fake." Jughead walks up from behind.
"I can agree with that." Archie adds on, earning a disgusted look from Cheryl. Suddenly she turns to you, whisper yelling in your ear.
"You win this time asshole." Tears prickle your eyes, wondering why the Blossom twin happened to be picking on you out of all people. Yes her brother may have died but that gives her no reason nor an excuse to be a bitch.
"Are you alright Y/N?" Archie asks with a sad smile.
"Yeah I'll be fine. Thanks guys." You sniffle before gathering your belongings from the floor and heading to math class.
"Go for it." You hear Archie say, presumably to Jughead as you walk off. Confusion fills your face as you wonder whatever the hell that meant.
"Hey Y/N." You hear a familiar male voice say. You turn around and see the raven haired Jughead rubbing the back of his neck a bit timidly.
"Yeah?"
"I need to tell you something."
"Go ahead. We still have time until the first bell." You say. A good 5 minutes which feels like a century passes. "Well?" You ask a bit impatiently.
"I like you." He blurts out. A smirk plasters itself onto your face as you become at a loss for words.
"You do?" You ask with some sarcasm. Archie told you a while ago about Juggie's little crush on you.
"You knew?" He asks with surprise. "That little fucker Archie told you." He huffs as you chuckle.
"Yeah he did but surprise surprise. I like you too."
"You do?"
"Yep."
"Well then Y/N, I mean, Mrs. Jones, how about a date tonight at Pop's?" Jughead asks you. You chuckle at his optimism for your future together and you nod in agreement before taking his hand in yours, blush creeping onto his pale face in return.