Veronica Lodge x Reader: First Kiss

"So..Have you had your first kiss?" Veronica asks me with that devious smirk of hers. She tucks a strand of her black hair behind her ears before taking a sip of her milkshake.
"Nope."
"Well then..." She smiles as she pulls away from her half empty milkshake glass. The darkness surrounding Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe outside sends tiny chills down your spine. "I guess it's time for your first Y/N." She states with a grin. I turn back and stare into her dark brown eyes, feeling the seriousness from them. I nod hoping she'll do it soon. It was our first date and I actually was enjoying it so far. I take a sip from my delicious chocolate milkshake and look up, almost choking on my drink as I see Veronica now sitting next to me with her eyes closed and leaning towards me. She is as sly as a fucking fox. Butterflies fly around in my stomach. It's now or never. The sparks fly between the touch of our lips pressing together. Suddenly, the kiss begins to get more passionate and I pull back breathlessly.
"I love you." She takes deep breaths in between her words.
"Wait what?!" I manage to speak in utter shock while catching my breath, but that's when I realized, everything made sense. The stares she'd give me in class and once I caught her, she'd look a way with a slight pink tint to her cheeks. The other day when her friend, Bett I think it is, came up to me out of nowhere and asked me what I thought about Veronica. When she came to school sometimes, she'd bring me coffee (or whichever drink you'd prefer). It all came together. I snapped myself out of my thoughts and once again locked eyes with her. Before I knew it, I felt myself lean in and kiss her once more.
"I love you too."