Jughead Jones x Reader: Comfort

"Jughead why did you even do that?" I hear Betty angrily yell through the doors of the Blue and Gold.
"I-I'm sorry." He stutters. I could hear the sadness in his voice.
"God I'm so done." Betty angrily huffs before the door opens and I am face to face with the blond girl.
"What happened?" I ask with concern.
"Why don't you ask Mr. Jones?" She shoots back while turning and pointing to Jughead with a darkening anger in her eyes. She storms off before I can say anything and my eyes lock with Jugheads pink puffy ones. I walk in and close the door behind me.
"What happened?" I ask quietly. Jughead and Betty were both really good friends of mine and I have never seen them fight this badly before, so it made me a bit sad.
"Cheryl kissed me. Trying to get back at Betty. I was trying to fight her off but it was too late." A tear strolls down his cheek and I gently wipe it off.
"Cheryl kissed you?" I ask, filled with shock.
"Yeah I'm just as surprised as your are but she's Cheryl. Very unpredictable girl."
"Oh Juggie." I take him in with a hug, even though he was a little taller than me.
"Thanks Y/N." He whispers softly. "Betty broke up with me. She hates me now. I hope Cheryl is fucking happy." He hisses with anger in his voice. I pull back and stare into his blue eyes. Anger arising in my body.
"Did she even listen to your side of the story?"
"No." He mumbles with anger and sadness.
"Well, I'm always here for you Juggie." I say softly and soothingly while cupping his soft face into my hands. He smiles sadly at my words before embracing me in another close and tight hug.