Toni Topaz x Reader: Stories

IN HONOR OF PRIDE MONTH, HERE YA GO!
It's pretty much my first year here. At Riverdale High School. Home of the bulldogs. A sigh escapes my lips as I walk through the hallway, bumping into a much shorter girl with pinkish or purplish highlights in her hair. Her books tumble out of her hands, causing a small gasp out of surprise to escape from her full and plump lips.
"I'm so so sorry." I blurt out as I bend down to help her pick up her books. She stands up and tucks a loose piece of hair behind her ear.
"No problem. I'm Toni. Toni Topaz." She smiles as her free arm extends out to me.
"I'm Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N." I smile in return and shake her soft hand. She's just gorgeous.
"I don't think I've ever seen you around. You new?"
"Yeah. I'm a uhm transfer student."
"Oooh. Well Mrs. Y/L/N, let's celebrate you coming to Riverdale High over some milkshake's at Pops?"
"What's that?" I raise my brow to her as we walk down the hallway, passing by a trophy case that contains what I'm guessing is sports awards.
"Pops? Lord have mercy you have alot to learn." She sighs as I giggle. "You're giggle is so adorable!"
"What? No!" I scoff at her compliment. Silence fills between us for a few minutes before the bell to third period rings.
"Shit let's dip." She says a bit more on edge as she takes my hand in hers and leads me out the doors.
"Hey!" A stern voice calls from behind us, causing our legs to pick up speed. My lungs burn in the aftermath and Toni laughs in between her exhausted breaths.
"That was amazing!" She says. Wow, a bit of a troublemaker. I'm totally into it.
30 MINUTES LATER...
After immense story telling over our large milkshakes and greasy burgers at Pops, we are interrupted by silence and this tension. Not the bad kind though.
"So are you into girls?" She asks me casually.
"Yes. Bisexual. I prefer girls over guys, depending on the situation and whatnot." I say as I tuck a hair behind my ear.
"Same here." She says with some excitement in her voice. "What would you do if you knew someone for less than an hour but that person wanted to kiss you?"
"Well it depends. If the person's name starts with the T and this person is a girl, I'd definitely allow this kiss." I say with a goofy wink. And with that, we kiss. Not one of those one time kisses that you know won't matter in the future but it was the opposite. It was warm, the type of warm that you get when you feel at home. Something that I don't feel here. In Riverdale.
•••
"Mommy? Can you tell that story of how you guys met again?" My little buck toothed 5 year old says, intrigued by our love story.
"Babe! Toni! Tell James the story please. I'm going to go cook some din-din." I smile as my brunette wife comes in.
"Again Y/N?" She jokingly states as she sits next to me.
"Yes Toni." I say as I watch our 5 year old, James, sit on Toni's lap. "Love you." I kiss her before I get up.
"Love you too." She smiles softly before re-stating our little teenage romance once again.