Chapter 55

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

I was still in shock at what had just happened and I didn't recognise anything that was happening around me.

When I did decide to snap back to reality, I saw other wounded bodies on the floor. I just silently hoped that they weren't dead but my mind lingered on the one certain person that was for sure dead.

Lucas.

The man that was just killed before my eyes, cold bloodedly by none other than Sin Grey.

"Gail?" A voice said, making me turn back and look to it's owner.

Sin looked at me before speaking.

"Are you hurt." He asked and I didn't answer, I couldn't answer. I was too taken aback to.

"Y..Yo...You killed him Sin." I said breathing loudly.

"You fucking killed a man Grey." I said as I pulled his arm and faced him.

"You..you..-" He didn't seem fazed at my words, there was no emotion in his eyes. No fear, no remorse and definitely no guilt.

It was as if this wasn't new to him.

That's when I remembered how a case file we found in his room confirmed that he'd killed his father and if anything, what happened just now only made that story even more believable.

I gulped.

He was holding my gaze sternly as I spoke and he didn't say anything.

"Why are you just looking at me dammit, somebody just died in your fucking hands and you're not affected at all." I practically half yelled at him, gripping his arms tighter.

He didn't reply, he instead harshly ripped his arm out of my grip.

Sin then reached for his phone and made a call.

"Get in here right now." He blankly said to whoever was on the other side."

Dropping the call he tucked his phone back into his pocket and within a few moments Sin's driver, the one who's drove us here walked in and went to his side.

I was getting irritated at how he was ignoring me after what I just saw him do. My chest was burning up.

"Take her to the car." Sin strictly told the driver as he signalled to me.

"Yes Sir." With that the driver came to me and requested I come with him.

Putting up a protest wasn't in mind right now as I was partially exhausted of today's events. Though one thing was for sure, I wasn't gonna let what had just happened rest easy.

As I walked towards the door, I stopped for a moment as I saw Sin in conversation with a man who was dressed in police uniform, clearly he was a cop.

I thought that maybe he wouldn't want to be around the police after practically shooting a man but the way it seemed, it was like he knew the cop because he didn't even look scared but then again he's Sin Grey.

A quick Tish of anxiety went through me as I remembered that the cops had been to the penthouse before whilst undergoing the investigation of me and Stacey's missing case.

My nerves acted up as I thought that maybe that's what he was talking about with Sin. Though the cop that was talking to Sin was not the ones that came to the penthouse, he was a different cop.

Turning around, I proceeded on my way back to the car.
As the driver opened the door for me, I slipped in the SUV that we'd arrived in before he closed the door and went front.