Chapter 27

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

My breath hitched and I swear I was suffocating at how close we were.

His free hand moved from the door lock and gripped my butt cheek and squeezed it making me gasp.

"Say it."

I looked in his eyes in a question form but kept quiet.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you right now" He said as he moved his hand from my butt and gripped my left thigh bringing it to his waist and holding it there.

Clear lust was evident in his eyes and I wondered if he could also see it in mine.

"Nothing, don't do anything" I said in a breathy tone.

My body was set on fire as he fanned his breath on my neck all the way to my ear and he nipped it.

"Liar"

With that I was moved from the wall and placed in a sitting position on the sink.
My legs now both around his waist and my back against the mirror, his hands held the wall on each side above my head holding my wrists in place.

Our noses were almost touching right now and I was breathing way too heavily.

"I don't f*cking know what it is about you but I want you and I always get what I want."

Just like that his lips crashed with mine, this time it wasn't just sparks that went through me but a need, one that needed to be satisfied.
His kiss wasn't soft, who am I kidding his kisses are never soft. Though this time this kiss was one of hunger and it displayed that he wanted more.

Crack!!

This time the thunder didn't just crack but it roared so loud that the room almost shook, it was as if sending a warning telling us that what we are doing is wrong. I knew it was wrong and I'm sure Sin did too but him pulling up my T-shirt washed all those thoughts away with the rain.

Willingly I let him take it off. Leaving me exposed in my grey sport's bra.
All of a sudden he stopped and his eyes lingered on my bra covered breasts.

Realisation of the kind of bra I was wearing hit me like a brick.

In a haste, I pushed him off of me with all the strength I could master.

"No, this isn't right" I said as he watched me expressionlessly as I picked up my top and slipped out the room, shutting the door.
Once my top was on I let out a huge breath as leaned against the door.

"Fuck!" I cursed out catching my breath.

Crack!

The thunder bursting, I realised that there was practically no one here.
Everyone was gone and me and Sin where the only ones left.

Though if there were any people they'd surely be outside in their cars.

As the rain got heavier by the second I was left clueless on how I'll get my ass back to the penthouse.

Rolling my eyes at my own stupidity, I walked to the entrance not missing the silence that lingered around these dark walls.

I glanced up at the ring that almost had my boyfriend killed today, to think that he was the last thing on my mind when Sin and I practically almost f*cked.
If I said I'm ashamed or feel embarrassed about what I did I'd be thoroughly lying.
My head was a mess right now and if I'd say I wasn't horny I'd be lying. Honestly if this isn't sexual frustration, I don't know what is.